Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Looks like it could be something like this if Gabby is fit;

Given

Hutton - Collins - Dunne - Cuellar

Heskey - Clark - Petrov - Gabby

Keane

Bent

(Cuellar is about as left footed as a man with one leg, a right one) he'll get destroyed and all for the sake of keeping him in as well as bringing Collins back...

Heskey right mid too

oh dear

I take back my prediction, team willl be far too slow, no movement.

I am trying to decide which I dread most. The loss or the overreaction to it.

Agree, another home loss and yet another defeat this season when other teams such as Norwich can pick up wins at a better rate than us and when we are hovering a few places above the bottom three is just not something we should worry about or react to.

I am trying to decide which I dread most. The loss or the overreaction to it.

The overreaction to a 2-2 draw against QPR at home was pretty embarrasing on here. You would have thought wed won a cup final by some posts.

Great counter argument. It is like we are supposed to be delighted to have Blues-esque results and settle for shit because "we are small and not expected to win, so it doesn't matter"

**** yuck!

Looks like it could be something like this if Gabby is fit;

Given

Hutton - Collins - Dunne - Cuellar

Heskey - Clark - Petrov - Gabby

Keane

Bent

(Cuellar is about as left footed as a man with one leg, a right one) he'll get destroyed and all for the sake of keeping him in as well as bringing Collins back...

Heskey right mid too

oh dear

I take back my prediction, team willl be far too slow, no movement.

If that ends up being our 11 today, then the fans can protest all they want! 0 creativity in that side.

Not sure how to quote both of the responses to my post that precede this.

But I didn't say a loss was OK with me. I said I dread it. But you must admit that by virtually any standard (other than the good looks, intelligence, and fine character of supporters) MC is at a different level than us. A loss to them should not come as a huge shock to anyone. I don't like that fact. Didn't say it doesn't bother me. But I won't be tearing up my team jerseys or burning anyone in effigy over the loss I think is the most realistic outcome. If you don't think a MShitty win is likely, I would suggest you not go into book making. :)

Oh, and I don't actually dread overly optimistic responses.... maybe that's a character flaw in me.

Who's playing left back????

Too risky to be playing players out of position - especially against arguably the best team in the league.

Heskey, straight back in FFS - N'Zogbia obviously dropped for his dissent last week regardless of AMc stating there were no issues.....

I can see nothing but another home embarassment, again televised just to rub how shit we are in a little more....

If we manage 40% possession and only concede 2, i'll be impressed!