• Ireland
    • N'Zogbia
    • Petrov
    • Bent
    • Keane
    • Bannan (for Ireland 46)
    • Heskey (for N'Zogbia 66)
    • Gardner (for Clark 84)

What the **** was that second half about? We looked dangerous after their second goal, we should have came out of the tunnel playing like that. Also AM got the subs horribly wrong. He's got to do everything in his power to keep Keane. Also, Bannan needs to stop trying the hollywood ball every **** time he gets the ball.

First half was excellent though, and why we didn't continue in that vein is beyond me (maybe Ireland coming off had something to do with it?). Shoots down the theory that we only play good football when we're behind. Gardner for Clark from now on please!

this season is one sensational **** up after the other...

2-0 up at Arsenal then we hand them 3 goals...

we lay 2 goals for QPR on a plate....

and today we play really well in the 1st half and get a goal at the best time possible just before half time and then we implode....

only at Aston Villa does this happen....

Ireland and zogbia were great in the first half and we dont even **** play them in the 2nd half? we literally hand over **** points to our opposition....

we are our own worst enemy...other teams can play as shit as they want to and we will still find a way of handing them goals and points.....

**** this season

we truly are the weakest link

Why would robbie keane wanna stay at this joke of a club at the moment

Hutton 5 - both goals came from crosses from his wing, he also conceded possession which led to the 1st.

First goal weren't his fault he was tracking Jonas and Ireland made a pathetic attempt of a challenge on Santon which allowed him to cross.

Not sure about the second though, seemed he ran with Santon overlapping and Bannan didn't do enough to block the cross.

Thought again he was decent today, played some nice passes as well.

Am I the only one who thought we played quite well then? Deserved at least a point.

We did, but we faded badly and the first two substitutions made us worse. Couldn't fault Warnock's commitment but the times he gives the ball away is frightening. Hutton in the first half with Ireland different to Hutton second half with Bannan. Bent had a poor game, e.g. the way he just stood and watched his pass to Keane in the first half instead of getting into the box, his lack of pace when put through on goal. Dunne a Jeckyl and Hyde performance.

Overall, poor substitutions and sitting deeper and deeper second half cost us at least a point.

McLiesh out. Relegation beckons.

We were playing a team who are in very good form, in 5th position and we were away from home. We had 13 shots to their 16. We were the better team for most parts. It was a good effort. What do you want!?

At least learn how to spell his name.

keane mon, defence; as a working unit,very poor! midfield: laboured ,front: only spark was keane..i think its fair to say it wont get any better but worse imho,our best player is on loan,when hes gone the dressing room will be flat, ASTON VILLA 2012..poor side,the league does not lie

Given - ok not much to do. no chance

Warnock - all over the place but not near the ball

Dunne - well and truly for the second goal

Cuellar - a few good blocks

Hutton - impersonating as a full back

Ireland - got the showers ready for the lads

Insomnia - one good cross and plenty that weren't

Petrov - in and out, out and out

Bent - starring in a new film as the lonesome stiker

Keane - come and have a look at what you could have won

Bannan - headless chicken

Heskey - see Hutton and replace fullback for anything you like

Gardener - Clint Eastwood, a few minutes more

McCleish - Its not my fault, i've told them to express them selves and go for it. If there keeper hadn't have made those saves in the first have we could have scored. I think they only had one shot in the second half. We haven't seen the best from Charles, he owes the fans and has got to start living up to his massive price tag. It was great to see Emile back. He's a big lad and offers a lot to the team. We can learn from this and take it into the next game. I took Ireland off hat half time because he told me to eck off. We have got to trim the wages and i'm the man to do it. It will be a lot better next season when i get rid of the dross and bring my own in. Honest. I promise.

Am I the only one who thought we played quite well then? Deserved at least a point.

You're not allowed to praise the team anymore or people on here will call you a SHA supporter.

Ireland weren't the only one having a go at McLeish in the match, apparently Petrov was also furious with McLeish.

Do keep up.

He was having a go at Pardew

Really? According to the reporters there it was McLeish.

He's got to do everything in his power to keep Keane.

Keane is here on a short term loan. He will be gone in a couple of weeks. McLeish can't keep him and why the hell would he want to stay and play here when he can earn a fortune in LA?

Forget Keane, he was only ever a short term bit of paper to fill in the cracks.

6 wins in 24 games :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

For that alone this clown needs sacked.

Unbelievable that some supporteres play devils advocate to this utter shit manager.

His subs today were an utter joke and killed the game.

How do you feel the performances of players such as Darren Bent today helped Mcliesh?

You're not allowed to praise the team anymore or people on here will call you a SHA supporter.

and apart from Keane, what was there to praise from todays performance?

i didnt see anything. Watching Villa these days is hard work?

Stand-out issues, for me:

Given, 5: at least a couple of times he looked reluctant to come off his line.

Warnock, 2: this guy is chronically bad. He's either flying in and missing the ball (should have been sent off for that potential leg breaker) or playing passes to the opposition.

Dunne, 4: decent at times but more costly mistakes thrown in.

Clark, 4: someone needs to tell him he is allowed to pass forward. He looks sideways and back almost EVERY SINGLE F*****G TIME. Also gives it away a lot and his touch doesn't seem good. I'm very disappointed to say I don't really rate him.

Played well:

Ireland, 7: only had one half (be interesting to find out why) but really controlled the pace well with some pass and move football.

Keane, 8 (MOTM): excellent first half, faded a little in the second but that wasn't his fault, he just didn't have players around him who wanted to play football.

Â