Snow Watch!

trekka

• 9 months later...

Ahhh snow.

People's reactions to it always amuse and annoy me in equal measures.

Facebook this morning is rife with people exclaiming their joy at the snow. Guaranteed those same people will be moaning about it if it sticks around for more than a couple of days.

Also, the usual bunch of people at work who have come in in casual clothes because it's snowing.

Why do people do that?!

• Like 1

Got some frosting down here in Sussex...

Ahhh snow.

People's reactions to it always amuse and annoy me in equal measures.

Facebook this morning is rife with people exclaiming their joy at the snow. Guaranteed those same people will be moaning about it if it sticks around for more than a couple of days.

Also, the usual bunch of people at work who have come in in casual clothes because it's snowing.

Why do people do that?!

http://www.villatalk...-that-shouldnt/

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Light dusting in Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV11) but as I cut through a church on the way to dropping the daughter off at school I found myself in quite a pretty/christmassy scene.

BcUXG.jpg

So I took a picture and put it on the internet. It's still snowing very gently now, but it doesnt look like it will settle on paths or roads.

In the Peak District it's a 4x4 weather on the roads. The BMW'ers are stranded - ah well :-)

If I listen carefully I can hear my my colleagues in sales and marketing laughing and rubbing their hands together (I work for Land Rover).

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Â