Snow Watch!

trekka

4 hours ago, Brumerican said:

No way the Villa game happens. 

I hope it goes ahead. 

Here in Evesham we've finally had some real snow today after seeing the rest of the country grind to halt, now it is our turn. 

Work have been great to be fair, we've had "work from home days", where yes, I've had to do some work, but nobody has chased me or anyone else up. Actually, all it's proven is that we could accommodate some flexible working and working from home. Without having to commute I started working an hour earlier than normal, I wasn't disrupted every 10 minutes and managed to tick off quite a few jobs that have been lingering for while. 

And I went sledding at lunch time. So yeh. I like snow. 

• Like 1

All gone in Portsmouth.  I feared freezing rain last night (which started briefly) but thankfully it turned back to normal rain.  I'd expect it to be the same for elsewhere shortly. 

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

You are starting to sound Scandinavian :) Snow is nice for a short period but then it's just gets annoying(not if your Finnish apparently). 

I love snow, the more the better, I also love cold, it was great when the cold weather hit this area. During the day we had about -20c in the coldest days. Went for my daily hour long walk, very invigorating! I always knew swedes are SISSIES! B)

5 minutes ago, Jarpie said:

I love snow, the more the better, I also love cold, it was great when the cold weather hit this area. During the day we had about -20c in the coldest days. Went for my daily hour long walk, very invigorating! I always knew swedes are SISSIES! B)

We are normal. Huge difference ;)

• Like 1

Â