Snow Watch!

trekka

10 hours ago, Genie said:

Yes. I'm worried I'll have the contents of my house in a truck to be told we can't complete because people haven't come in to work.

Current forecast is that it'll snow from Thursday 7pm continuously until Friday night.

I assume all payments can be authorised remotely nowadays? 

13 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Had a bit in Coventry today, and boy, has it been cold on the roofs. I think we've had a proper winter this year, or at least a worst winner than the previous ones going back a few years. 

I don't know how you lot do it mate. Fair play to you.

Saw a load of blokes working on some scaffolding today and thought '**** me they must be bloody froze!'

I'll take my comfy chair, heating and constant cups of coffee any day of the week :)

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

I don't know how you lot do it mate. Fair play to you.

Saw a load of blokes working on some scaffolding today and thought '**** me they must be bloody froze!'

I'll take my comfy chair, heating and constant cups of coffee any day of the week :)

It's brutal at times. To be honest though, it can be just as brutal when it's too hot. 

5 hours ago, Jarpie said:

-17c outside, which feels like -25c. Time to take a stroll outside, maybe I'll snatch a couple pics of our snow situation.

My friend cycles to work in Helsinki. Impressive beard icicles!

11 hours ago, Jarpie said:

-17c outside, which feels like -25c. Time to take a stroll outside, maybe I'll snatch a couple pics of our snow situation.

The wind is killing around here. Cold as F

Â