Snow Watch!

trekka

Just going through Leeds

**** me its bleak up here !

You mean the weather? Or generally? :lol:

Bit of both

The south side of Leeds as the train swings past Elland Rd is not that easy on the eye

Central Leeds is a bit nicer I guess, lots of overpriced 2 bed apartment and negative equity

Was going out for a curry later.. driving as I wasn't drinking.. but having one delivered instead. Slightest bit of snow and my car becomes worse than useless!

Just going through Leeds

**** me its bleak up here !

You mean the weather? Or generally? :lol:

Bit of both

The south side of Leeds as the train swings past Elland Rd is not that easy on the eye

Central Leeds is a bit nicer I guess, lots of overpriced 2 bed apartment and negative equity

You are correct. North and West Leeds is fine, though.

Only thing is, it's currently knee-deep in snow... :(

ah cardiff, snows heavily in the morning, go for a walk round park at 3 as its settling and the lae is frozen over, beautiful site, by the time it comes to settling down for a coffee post walk rain comes down to wash it all away.

Living on a slight hill has provided some entertainment tonight. A chap spending half an hour trying to get his Passat up the hill, wheels spinning, reversing gingerly back down the hill before trying again, blocking the road time and again, before finally ditching it. From here it also looks like he might have left his window open too.

Â