Snow Watch!

trekka

Snowing heavily and settling too here in south brum, may take the gf up the lickeys later for a walk in the snow as shes never been there.

Cats are spazzing out at the min in the garden, as if their tiny minds have been blown by the snow :P

Birds have been feedling like mad last few days on feeders so guessed we were in for a cold snap.

Don't forget the tweeties... even if you can't afford peanuts etc just throw your food scraps out for them rather than in the bin.

Quite a bit in Leeds now. I have a slight dilemma. Apart from the long drive tomorrow, we're supposed to be going round to some friends for a meal this evening, on the other side of town. Even that may be a challenge, but I haven't seen them for ages so don't want to cancel.

Oh, and the screen wash in my car is frozen solid.

Grrrrr.

I have a car that drives very well for 51 weeks a year. However, 30 minutes ago it took 20 minutes for 3 neighbours and me to push it the last 50 metres up the hill on my estate and in to my garage. Like last winter, it will stay there until I can see the roads again. :(

Â