Snow Watch!

trekka

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Result

I used to really like the Fort and Star City when they opened. You couldn't pay me to go there now. 

The fort is like a ghost town now, compared to how it was. As for Stab City....jeez...... I went there during the daytime to catch up on a film with next to nobody in the cinema with me (suited me fine)....but it was grim. Wouldn't go near the place at night.

Oh and my drive home from work this morning was scary :o

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

The fort is like a ghost town now, compared to how it was. As for Stab City....jeez...... I went there during the daytime to catch up on a film with next to nobody in the cinema with me (suited me fine)....but it was grim. Wouldn't go near the place at night.

Oh and my drive home from work this morning was scary :o

I haven’t been to star city for many years, I get free tickets once a year from my bank and I still don’t go. 

My work mate went last week for the first time in ages and he said it was very different to what it was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

No snow in Rome, but it's been thundering and sunny in the same day.

Not looking forward to flying back to Stansted and driving home to Brum in snow :(

I can't speak for anywhere else but it's mostly gone in Malvern so I can't imagine there'll be much to worry about unless you're flying back yesterday.

• Thanks 1

Generally, when it snows here, nothing changes. They're used to it.

However, when it came down on Friday (and it came down a lot) it ground everywhere to a complete halt. I was walking my flatmate's dog on Saturday morning and there were drifts almost as tall as me.

I want it gone now too. It's annoying as ****.

Edited by StefanAVFC

So I would guess you’ve heard already but just in case you haven’t, it sounds like we can soon expect “Beast from the East 3 - Happy Easter Neil Warnock”.

More snow and a cold snap are expected over the bank holiday bringing a fabled "White Easter" even after the clocks have gone forward for British Summer Time.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.joe.co.uk/amp/news/when-will-it-end-beast-from-the-east-mk-iii-bringing-white-easter-forecasters-warn-168549

One good thing i have discovered about Liverpool since i moved here, is it hardly ever snows and if it does it is just a sprinkling .At Bolton and then Leyland  on Saturday night it was fairly heavy snow and yet when i arrived at Lime Street  around 11pm ,there was no snow at all

Tomorrow we are expecting our 4th snow storm (they call 'em N'oreasters) for the month of March. They are anticipating 8-12 inches in the city.

I am so sick of this shit. It's almost enough to make you want to move to Florida. I said almost.

Just hope it’s a sprinkling and not a proper covering. **** fed up of it and I’ll be **** if I’m spending two hours walking to and from work again. I’ll be ringing in and getting my full English on instead. Jezza C. Hunt can do one.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, snowychap said:

FFS!

Yellow warning for possibility of heavy snow on Monday over parts of England, Wales and Southern Scotland.

Sake! Im supposed to fly out of bhx on Monday....

On 30/03/2018 at 03:16, Dom_Wren said:

Sake! Im supposed to fly out of bhx on Monday....

I gather it's all due to be fine, now. Well, it'll be absolutely lashing it down with rain, they say, but any snow is supposed to be just for them up north.

22 today here in Hungary

Picked up a bit of a tan whilst out on a bike ride today with the kids :)

im usually in shorts by April , hope it warms up by the time I get home tomorrow 

Â