Snow Watch!

trekka

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

Watching the buses try to get up the hill by New Southgate station is hilarious. They've given up.

Mate. Took a walk near Enfield and the hill, cars are stuck and people just leaving their cars. I'm getting the bus to work tomorrow as I gotta go Barnet not getting my car stuck up there! Fun times tomorrow!!

• Haha 1

All WM Travel bus services in the West Midlands have been cancelled until further notice

London Midland Cross City trains are still ok though. 

Light fluffy snow falling outside, no chance of it settling. But the road is wonderfully quiet.

Lights are up, tree is up. I have a wedge of cake and we are all gathered in one room watching Alien.

Could it be any more Christmasy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Light fluffy snow falling outside, no chance of it settling. But the road is wonderfully quiet.

Lights are up, tree is up. I have a wedge of cake and we are all gathered in one room watching Alien.

Could it be any more Christmasy.

Maybe if you put your phone down and enjoyed the family time instead of sitting there glued to your phone posting messages on forums, I don't know, kids these days.

;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

Hopefully it won't be as bad as we have had it throughout the day.

Its been a good few years since we had it like this though hasn't it.

Yes it has. I love it, although it has cost me a days work, but **** it, I'm in holiday mode now anyway. 

27 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Maybe if you put your phone down and enjoyed the family time instead of sitting there glued to your phone posting messages on forums, I don't know, kids these days.

;)

ha, I'm not on my phone

I'm on an office laptop I've brought home to do a little work...ah

Â