Snow Watch!

trekka

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Rugeley weren't too bad, but Cannock had it worse. Just getting on the M6 now heading to West Brom. I thought West Brom would of had it bad. 

The ground is covered but considering how high up it is, I don't think its that bad. That said I am 4 floors up and looking down.

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Fancy a day on the roofs? I'll pay you well ;)

I have ladies hands and never done a days hard work in my life. I would be complaining after 2 minutes and looking disdainfully at men engaging in banter. I will wave from the 4th floor.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have ladies hands and never done a days hard work in my life. I would be complaining after 2 minutes and looking disdainfully at men engaging in banter. I will wave from the 4th floor.

I'll be the strange looking fella waving his willy at you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Just had a bit fall from the sky here in Cardiff but not sticking :(

can confirm:

Cardiff 2:00pm sticky sleety snowy stuff from a cold grey sky

Barry: 11 miles down the coast, same day

DQh1ArCXUAAlLbi.jpg

• Like 1

Evening, snow fans! It looks like things could be pretty tasty on Sunday.  The Met Office have upgraded their warnings to amber and this chart shows predicted lying snow depths come Monday:

S98DWOE.png&key=7163b75951dd47bc1f30d72a

It's just a shame I live in Portsmouth :)

9 minutes ago, trekka said:

Evening, snow fans! It looks like things could be pretty tasty on Sunday.  The Met Office have upgraded their warnings to amber and this chart shows predicted lying snow depths come Monday:

A white Christmas would be nice. But I'll bet it won't happen. 

Driving over hills in Aberdeenshire tonight on unsalted roads.  Some clear patches, lit up by the brightest lightning I've ever seen, combined with going through a couple of short-lived blizzards that looked like snow but sounded like hail, so loud we couldn't easily speak to each other.

Impressive, and also scary.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, trekka said:

Nice.

Believe it when I see it, but bring it on.

Â