Snow Watch!

trekka

Thank **** for that. I honestly do love the snow but it does just complicate everything, mainly due to it panicking everyone else into becoming incapable fucktards of the highest order when on the road.

On a roundabout near me there are snow drifts about 5ft deep. If I hadn't seen them with my own eyes, I would not have believed it. It's an incredible site at the side of the road, like waves.

On a roundabout near me there are snow drifts about 5ft deep. If I hadn't seen them with my own eyes, I would not have believed it. It's an incredible site at the side of the road, like waves.

Out of curiosity (for I also live in Nuneaton) which roundabout?  

On a roundabout near me there are snow drifts about 5ft deep. If I hadn't seen them with my own eyes, I would not have believed it. It's an incredible site* at the side of the road, like waves.

Out of curiosity (for I also live in Nuneaton) which roundabout?  

Ansley roundabout. Approaching Ansley from Nuneaton on the right hand side of the road is the worst/best of it. I kind of hope it's still there later/tomorrow morning, as I'd like to take some pics.

*Oh, sight.

Some crazy drifting round our way. Some areas almost bare of snow, some with the stuff banked up six feet high, or more.

But it's so light and dry that it's dead easy to shovel - comes up in huge chunks, like meringue.

Looks like you're experiencing the same never ending winter we are...temps still well below average, still snow on the ground...really sick of it

Yep, so are we. And apparently it IS the same weather system, stretching right across the Atlantic. 

Edited by mjmooney

Â