Girliest DVD In Your Collection?

villaajax

This:

513NCJNRBAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Could be the most girly looking teen film I've ever seen the cover for, is it any good

It's truly, truly awful. I only have it as someone I know was in it.

OK

One more question about Blue Crush (the hottest teen movie of the year) - what is the girls' one passion as mentioned in the tagline? Is it surfing? Boys? Each other? Friendship?

• 4 weeks later...

Erm, on page 2 of this thread I attempted some light-hearted jocularity by stating that my girliest DVD was something called 500.

For those multitudes who have spent the past month and two days ceaselessly wondering what might have been meant by this, allow me to explain that this was an attempted reference to the well-known film portraying the events of the battle of Thermopylae between the attacking Persians and a certain number of Spartans. The certain number in question (and coincidentally also the very name of the film in question) was incorrectly stated as being 500, a figure some two hundred in excess of the actual correct number, which should, more correctly, have been 300.

Maybe this dreadful blunder would have been avoided if I actually did own a copy of the film. I guess we'll never know.

For anyone who didn't notice the post in the first place, never mind. Just carry on with what you were doing before. And the rest of you as well for that matter.

Erm, on page 2 of this thread I attempted some light-hearted jocularity by stating that my girliest DVD was something called 500.

For those multitudes who have spent the past month and two days ceaselessly wondering what might have been meant by this, allow me to explain that this was an attempted reference to the well-known film portraying the events of the battle of Thermopylae between the attacking Persians and a certain number of Spartans. The certain number in question (and coincidentally also the very name of the film in question) was incorrectly stated as being 500, a figure some two hundred in excess of the actual correct number, which should, more correctly, have been 300.

Maybe this dreadful blunder would have been avoided if I actually did own a copy of the film. I guess we'll never know.

For anyone who didn't notice the post in the first place, never mind. Just carry on with what you were doing before. And the rest of you as well for that matter.

So you were just trying to impress us with your machismo?

Â