"Club 12" from Glasgow

Richard

I guarantee now, it is 100% definite that Rangers will play in England next year.

what league exactly?

they won't get into the football league, and the blue square is full

so that'd make their highest possible point of entry the 8th tier

Serious head on for a minute here.

I believe there isn't a TV deal to broadcast SFL games at the moment (no-one wants to watch them to that scale).

With Rangers now outside the remit of the SPL TV deal, they are now potentially free to negotiate a deal for someone to broadcast all of their games and they get all the money (with some going to their opponent on the day). It's possible if it's done right, that this could be the start of a big change in Scotland. Celtic won't be particularly enamoured with watching Rangers get a bespoke deal while they share with small fry. It mightn't happen. But it might.

I didnt say there was anything wrong with the mighty Elgin City, I just cant see too many people actually wanting to watch a game of Rangers Vs Elgin City and because of that the TV money ( if there is a deal ) cant be much surley ?!

Not too many people want to watch anything other than Rangers vs Celtic to be fair, and when TV demands made it so they often played each other half a dozen times a season a lot of us got bored to death with it.

Â