Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

It is a winnable game. We are playing a promoted side who are below us in the table. Before the season began it is one of the games people would have picked out as winnable. I never said it wouldn't be tough but we have the quality to win this. We should have beaten them at their place and would have done were it not for a very unlucky own goal in the last minute.

A draw IMO - Hughes will no doubt add to his QPR squad by Wednesday (unlike us!!!!) and will grind out a dull and uninspiring 1-1 draw

Hopefully AMc will shake things up with the personnel and drop Hutton/Warnock (or maybe both!!!) but will be hampered by the lack of Albrighton/N'Zogbia/Herd (and in AMc's eyes only, Collins!)

I'd look at something along the lines of

...............Given

Cuellar.Dunne.Clark.Lichaj

.........Gardner.Petrov

Ireland..Keane.Agbonlahor

...............Bent

I expect to see

...................Given

Hutton.Dunne.Collins (regardless of injury).Warnock

..............Petrov.Clark

Heskey......Keane......Agbonlahor

...................Bent

It is a winnable game. We are playing a promoted side who are below us in the table. Before the season began it is one of the games people would have picked out as winnable. I never said it wouldn't be tough but we have the quality to win this. We should have beaten them at their place and would have done were it not for a very unlucky own goal in the last minute.

160747hp2.jpg

It is a winnable game. We are playing a promoted side who are below us in the table.

I seem to remember that Swansea were a promoted side below us in the table.

Oh yes, they hadn't won an away game in the PL either!