Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25/1 to go down on Bet365. Worth a punt before the matches kick off this afternoon if you can bear betting against your team...

I am sure SHA fans thought they were safe around this time last season tbh. Those odds could all change by 4pm tonight.

25/1 to go down on Bet365. Worth a punt before the matches kick off this afternoon if you can bear betting against your team...

Anyone who does this has no place at VP in my opinion.

Bolton and QPR will both win today, both at home, winnable games. WBA players now know there will be a new manager, Stoke players on their holidays and Bolton and QPR fighting hard.

Bolton and QPR will both win today, both at home, winnable games. WBA players now know there will be a new manager, Stoke players on their holidays and Bolton and QPR fighting hard.

Either way we still aint going down but i'm not to sure that both will win like you say and i'm also confident of at least a point if not all three but if none happen i believe we will still be safe..

with Stoke, who are all about tempo and drive, this is true. But with West Brom, a pressure-off style game might suit their style. They will be free and easy and QPR might just suffer under the pressure. We'll see.

It's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility that one of those games will be a draw, which means we should be fine. I can just about see QPR getting a point at City, but not winning.

with Stoke, who are all about tempo and drive, this is true. But with West Brom, a pressure-off style game might suit their style. They will be free and easy and QPR might just suffer under the pressure. We'll see.

It's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility that one of those games will be a draw, which means we should be fine. I can just about see QPR getting a point at City, but not winning.

Certainly looking bad for us right now...

I never for a moment doubted we'd get relegated. Simply, for the virtue there are far worse teams in the league than us. McLeish needs to do the decent thing and resign. There needs to be an exodus of players who simply don't care/not good enough in the summer (Warnock, Collins, Dunne, Heskey, Cuellar, Bannan).