Jose Mourinho

maqroll

What English Club Will "The Special One" Manage?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What English Club Will "The Special One" Manage?

• Chelsea
    • Manchester United
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Arsenal
    • Other

I'd get my money on him going to Spurs as well tbh

My friend is fairly sure Redknapp has taken the England job .. £4m a year !!

(heard it from the mouth of Jamie R himself apparently )

mind you I'm sure JR also told people that harry had taken the Newcastle job the other year

There was a stat on the Football Weekly podcast that Real Madrid had averaged 3.1 goals a game this season. If they keep it up till the end of the season, it'll be the highest average of any team across all five major European leagues since before the second world war. A remarkable stat, particularly as it shows how Mourinho has changed his managerial style since joining Madrid.

We and I include myself say Barcelona are the best team in the world at the moment, but there is a strong argument it is infact Real Madrid. Over the past 3 years Barca no doubt, but if we are talking today the 14th March 2012, I think it may actually be Real. 10 points clear in the league which is a significant gap.

I still think Barca are the better side and have themselves to blame for being so far behind. I can't deny Mourinho's ability to organise a team worth about half a billion into one that can beat everyone other than Barca though.

I seem to recall him beating them with Inter in the final of a rather big cup competition recently....

Arguably the best manager around at the moment.

Don't think anybody is arguing to be honest.

----

Hate Chelsea, hate Inter, hate Real Madrid.

LOVE!!! Jose. :lol:

Have you heard of Sir Alex Ferguson?

I still think Barca are the better side and have themselves to blame for being so far behind. I can't deny Mourinho's ability to organise a team worth about half a billion into one that can beat everyone other than Barca though.

I seem to recall him beating them with Inter in the final of a rather big cup competition recently....

I don't?

Â