Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Refusing to get carried away by today's victory as Arsenal are five times the side Wolves are. I think the best we can hope for is a replay unfortunately but I'm looking forward to it all the same, should be a cracking away day!

In all fairness our away form is not too bad. 2 defeats and 2 totally bad perfromances with a mix of various poor halfs e.g. the first half at QPR. Last 5 games away games in the league has yielded 3 wins ad 2 draws plus another win in the cup.

Sounds familiar dosent it but it is our dreadful home record and form that lets us down.

After yesterdays events at the Emirates I'm pretty sure Wenger will play a full strength team now. :cry: I think think we have a chance though they really aren't all that at the moment and we'll be taking upwards of 6,000 fans.

Their crowd is likely to be on edge and toxic especially if arse-shavin plays.

I really want to win this match! Even a replay wouldn't be bad.

Wolves are a far harder team to beat than Arsenal at the moment.
Nope, not at all. Arsenal may not be doing great the moment (but then again neither are Wolves) but I know who I'd rather face.

That said, I think it will be close. Our away form is good and we have good attacking players but I fear it'll be the same old story of our shit defence letting us down.

I'd love it if we could grind out a good old fashioned 0-0 and bring them back to a Wednesday night floodlit replay down B6. I may even consider going

Argh, I wish there wasn't an ocean between here and Brum....