• Petrov
    • Gardner
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Keane
    • Warnock (for Agbonlahor 46)
    • Bannan (for Gardner 87)
    • Weimann (for Keane 90)

Yeah I think it's the home fans. We've always been quiet and impatient and reluctant to change.

New chants

New managers

New players

New ideas

Pretty much rejected by many of us who then uturn or forget our original opinion.

I believe a villatalk section in the stand would help. So we can chant together and make some atmosphere or at least whine together. One or the other

Yeah spot on The Steve - I forgot to say Warnock takes a huge amount of unsung credit for shackling Kightly down the LH side when he came on.

He was all over us first half.

Agreed, he has taken some stick recently so its only fair to highlight the positive side of his game too.

Credit must also go to our manager for the change too, if it had not worked out he would have been slaughtered!

bollocks does mcleish take credit, if gabby had not being feeling unwell at half time the exact same team would have come out.

credit goes to gabby for being poorly.

mcleish needs to to take the blame for a suicidal satrting line up, he totally unbalanced the team with having a centre forward on the left wing again and then to totally ruin the left hand side he drops warnock and plays a very slow centre half in clark against one of the fastest wingers in the premiership. yet again he picked hutton over cuellar and hutton was beaten every time by jarvis but luckily for us collins got his head on almost everything.

mcleish cost us this game from the begining and just got lucky as gabby was ill at half time and then karl henry decided to be a cock.

the thing that annoys me as well is that if gabby was ill last night and not feeling great then what was the point in starting him in the first place.

also with a few mins left when we knew wolves would be pumping balls in the box he brings on the smallest man in the world barry bannan

mcleish is tactically useless and I have no idea what goes through his mind

Jesus, what would you be like if we had lost!

He changed to game with a substitution and tactical reshuffle and you are still trying to find a stick to beat him with. Be fair to the bloke.

I have been at the Holte when people have shouted "Bent, you **** idiot" when he missed a sitter last year. Bent obviously does not care about an average idiot, but I think the impatience and aggression at Villa Park is having an impact with our younger players.

Albrighton came on as a sub, started with an error, and people shouted abuse. His head dropped immediately and he was poor.

I think we have the league's best away fans, but we have home fans that is having a negative impact on players like Albrighton, Bannan, Herd, Delfouneso, Delph, Weimann, Lichaj, Clark etc.

Best away fans in the league by a country mile. Polar opposite at home and clearly is having an effect. Only have to see the comments of the youngsters on twitter always praising our away support.

Not the game I expected. Keane's goals were both great, especially the second, which the keeper couldn't have stopped. Both goals from distance, from the run of play....the kind we don't score too much of, because he was fearless. I think most of the team plays with a degree of fear, and that's one of the reasons why the performances are usually poor. Rushed clearances, back passes, long balls....

Keane has nothing to lose, so he can play with that freedom, and you see the results.

A better manager would be able to draw the best out of these players; instead, they've crawled into a shell...

Despite that, the win today was a massive 3 points away from home, and hopefully something to build on.

UTV

KEAAAANNNOOOOOOOOO! Great win for the Villa.

Fair play to McLeish for turning it around at half time. We were much much much better 2nd half.

Saw Hutton close up today and he was utter shite. He is just too slow and stopped hardly any crosses coming in.

Bent and Keane linked up really well and young Gary did very well.

Collins was brilliant in the 2nd half and won countless headers.

Marc also did well and seemed to be spurred on by the booing, which is a good sign.

bollocks does mcleish take credit, if gabby had not being feeling unwell at half time the exact same team would have come out.

This has to be the best thing i've read on here for a long time :lol:

Im still trying to work out if you're being serious or not!

na na na naa Keano!!

Great away day, thought we were dead and buried at 2-1 given our form of late.

Fair play to Robbie Keane, think he has repaid his loan value with those goals today because it was a massive win.

Keane motm for his two goald which won the game but thought Marc had a great game down the right.

Also everyone who calls Bent lazy, great work to win the penalty and I thought he was very good today.

Gardner great debut. Very assured.

Fair play to Warnock after having a few shockers recently, he was great when he came on. Collins also deserves credit today.

Yeah spot on The Steve - I forgot to say Warnock takes a huge amount of unsung credit for shackling Kightly down the LH side when he came on.

He was all over us first half.

Agreed, he has taken some stick recently so its only fair to highlight the positive side of his game too.

Credit must also go to our manager for the change too, if it had not worked out he would have been slaughtered!

mcleish needs to to take the blame for a suicidal satrting line up, he totally unbalanced the team with having a centre forward on the left wing again and then to totally ruin the left hand side he drops warnock and plays a very slow centre half in clark against one of the fastest wingers in the premiership. yet again he picked hutton over cuellar and hutton was beaten every time by jarvis but luckily for us collins got his head on almost everything.

mcleish cost us this game from the begining and just got lucky as gabby was ill at half time and then karl henry decided to be a cock.

the thing that annoys me as well is that if gabby was ill last night and not feeling great then what was the point in starting him in the first place.

also with a few mins left when we knew wolves would be pumping balls in the box he brings on the smallest man in the world barry bannan

mcleish is tactically useless and I have no idea what goes through his mind

Jesus, what would you be like if we had lost!

He changed to game with a substitution and tactical reshuffle and you are still trying to find a stick to beat him with. Be fair to the bloke.

it was forced on him. he would have put the same 11 out if gabby was not ill

Won a game we should have won, we were fortunate Frimpong went off and they missed their chances in the 1st half.

Henry is a dirty word removed.

We didnt play well but got the win which is all that matters.

Just 13 more points til safety1

Â