Weekends football 21/22 Jan

andykeenan

1417a86.jpg

There is another, lower angle from the half way line where it looks like he is trying to get his balance, especially at full speed. If trial by.gif is going to take place then we should be able to see all of the evidence, not just the most incriminating bits.

I think this one is going to have to be put in the "I've seen em given" category, because it's really only Balotelli who knows for sure.

It's a big rumour on Twitter that Mick McArthy has been sacked.

Shame if it's true - thought he was honest and fair in his post match interview yesterday.

Wolves to me look too capable of scoring goals for them to be too threatened by relegation.

It's a big rumour on Twitter that Mick McArthy has been sacked.

Shame if it's true - thought he was honest and fair in his post match interview yesterday.

Wolves to me look too capable of scoring goals for them to be too threatened by relegation.

Hope not. I like Mick.

Not only that but I contemplated having a punt on him being the next manager to go earlier but decided against it. :P

1417a86.jpg

There is another, lower angle from the half way line where it looks like he is trying to get his balance, especially at full speed. If trial by.gif is going to take place then we should be able to see all of the evidence, not just the most incriminating bits.

I think this one is going to have to be put in the "I've seen em given" category, because it's really only Balotelli who knows for sure.

I'd say that's rather deliberate from Mario, based on the fact that after the "stamp" he seems to do a little dive - as if to say "not me guv, I accidentally trod on Parker as he was falling".

If he was trying to catch his balance, he would have planted his foot much closer to his body. But instead, outstretched it almost (possibly) stamping on Parker's head which was quite a distance away from where he should have been planting his foot.

Again, there is enough doubt to not know for sure. The gif looks bad, but it also doesnt show the whole picture. He was off balance from the shot he took before the gif starts, his left foot is off the ground and Modric pushes him in the shoulder when he kicks out with his right foot. I'm not saying he didn't stamp on Scott Parker, I just thing it is debatable enough to give Balotelli and the referee the benefit of any doubt. It certainly isnt as bad as Pepe standing on Leo Messi's hand or as cynical as Karl Henry having a dig at Albrighton.

Michael Duberry scored a 'perfect' left foot, right foot, header hattrick in the Oxford vs Hereford match this weekend, unfortunatley two of those goals were at the wrong end...

Makes me think of our own Chris Nicholl scoring all 4 goals in a 2-2 draw with Leicester

Â