Weekends football 21/22 Jan

andykeenan

OK im not drunk or anything but McLeish is a better manager than Dalglish. If he wasnt a great player he would have been destroyed now by Liverpool fans.

Heard a story last week that a guy got beat up in the Kop because he criticized him

OK im not drunk or anything but McLeish is a better manager than Dalglish. If he wasnt a great player he would have been destroyed now by Liverpool fans.

Heard a story last week that a guy got beat up in the Kop because he criticized him

I wouldn't go that far.

No doubt though that Dalglish is a poor manager. Look at the money he's had. He's just like MON but on a bigger scale.

If this was Roy in charge he would be terrorised by the fans
I agree. The contrast is massive yet if you look at the job both managers have done with the resources they've had there's not much difference. If anything Hodgson did better as he didn't have £100m to spend.

OK im not drunk or anything but McLeish is a better manager than Dalglish.

To be fair, Dalglish has won four league titles as a manager (three with Liverpool, one with Blackburn) and a couple of FA cups. I guess the obvious thing to point out is that they were all in the 1980s and 1990s.

If he wasnt a great player he would have been destroyed now by Liverpool fans.

And I agree there. There is a certain amount of hyperbole about how great Kenny is amongst the Liverpool fans. I think every club has people who can do no wrong in the fans eyes though. I remember what some sections of the Villa support were like when Doug sacked (or at least gave him the chance to resign before he got sacked) Brian Little.

I guess it's easy to sneer at Liverpool fans because of how badly they treated Hodgson when he wasnt really doing a worse job than Kenny is with a much more expensively assembled squad and I guess there is plenty of justification for it too. Me? Well I am happy to see Liverpool fans back the wrong man for a season or two yet.

To be fair, Dalglish has won four league titles as a manager (three with Liverpool, one with Blackburn) and a couple of FA cups. I guess the obvious thing to point out is that they were all in the 1980s and 1990s.

I know he won 4 league titles but he took over a great Liverpool team and he bought it at Blackburn. I know he made a balls up in Newcastle when he didnt inherit a top team or have bucketloads of cash

So Roy got badly treated at Liverpool? Hmmmm....Alex gets shit treatment by the fans of Villa. Even tho he has a worse team and more points than last seasons managers at this time last year. KEANE!!!

Â