Mid Week Football 17-18th Jan

Genie

Nah I was being sarcastic!

There are a fair few on here who are convinced barca get players sent off by play acting, to be fair at times they do and then at other times you look at how many kicks messi takes and IMO say **** em

Pepe is a horrible thug of a player

Haha sorry mate. The internet needs a sarcasm label.

but i dont see why it still surprises people!

last night was a brilliant game, pretty much everything about it IMO the football on show, the quality of the individuals both in attack and defence, the pace it was played at, the constant tactical changing, the fact that for me at least the game was on a knife edge both in terms of goals and red cards, the commentary and sky team as usual were great, the slo mo camera they kept playing with was great, the controversy and the comedy of the theatrics

or as an almost polar opposite you could have watched wolves vs blues on itv...

Both sides are disgraceful, our FA may be bad but the Spansih FA take the pi55. How they can let that kind of theatrics go on is ridiculous. It was a great game but let down by some of the actions of a couple of morons. Can't wait for the 2nd leg though.

The commentary team were good, but their constant arse licking about how good the football was became a bit nauziating by the end.

but i dont see why it still surprises people!

last night was a brilliant game, pretty much everything about it IMO the football on show, the quality of the individuals both in attack and defence, the pace it was played at, the constant tactical changing, the fact that for me at least the game was on a knife edge both in terms of goals and red cards, the commentary and sky team as usual were great, the slo mo camera they kept playing with was great, the controversy and the comedy of the theatrics

or as an almost polar opposite you could have watched wolves vs blues on itv...

Absolutely spot on. I love the way Barca make a meal out of everything Real hit them with as it exaggerates and takes the piss out of Mourinho's abysmal tactics in these games. The drama queens add that extra bit of hilariousness to the whole thing on top of the quality football from Barca.

Â