how would you describe getting hit in the balls?

leemond2008

the conversation has just came up at work and the birds are saying they dont understand how it can be so painfull 2 of the lads here have been trying to explain it to them but having difficuty conveying how much it hurts

anyone here care to try to try to explain the extreme agony of taking one in the gonads so they will understand it

Punch one of them square in the tits, then ask them how it feels. Then tell 'em "There's your answer".

Nope, from what I have seen if this happens with an accidental elbow or similar "Ooh that hurt a bit".

Can't hurt that much as :-

They can still stand.

They can still talk.

Are not in the foetal position on the floor.

Can carry on after a few seconds as if nothing happened.

I have broke bones, cut bits of fingers off and had thumb in train doors for starters and nothing comers close to a whack in the jewels, nowhere near for immediate pain. The only thing close is deep burns but even that takes a while to kick in.

It's only happened to me twice but the pain is forever etched on the inside of my forehead. I asked my mrs about how bad child birth is (She has had 3 kids) and she said it was easy and hardly hurt at all.

I got one playing hockey, slapshot at that. It hit the cup and one testie. Loss of breath, threw up, dizziness, and an unbelievable ache. Different ache from anything else, therefore hard to describe.

then I took an arrow to the knee

I remember getting kicked (hard) in the 'nads in a rugby game once. It was as if the pain level went up so quickly that it reached a point where - for a second or so - it actually didn't hurt, but I was just in a state of instant shock. But I knew what was going to happen next - my brain registered what had happened, and I was down on the ground unable to breathe, speak or function for what seemed like an eternity.

Most painful thing I've ever experienced though, was an impacted gallstone in the bile duct. I once spoke to a woman who'd had the same thing AND given birth, and she reckoned the gallstone was worse.

I find it incredible how such a pain can take your breath away, without even breathing out.

impact -> brain panic -> sharp, devestating pain -> drop to knees, pain now registered -> incredible dull, yet active ache from balls down to knees and lower gut -> trying to replace the air that was already in your lungs, with more, fresher air -> dull ache for X amount of time, depending on initial impact, upto 10/20 minutes.

You can't really compare the pain to anything because theres only 1 area in the body where you feel that pain. It's impossible for a woman to know what it's like, much like it's impossible for a man to know what childbirth is like or period pains. We just dont have the same genitals :lol:

I'm trying hard to form an apt description. The last time I copped one straight to the happy-sack was playing in goal at college when I was on the receiving end of a nut-shot from one those cheap, plastic and ree-hee-hee-donk-ulously heavy footballs.

Now, I've taken a fair few hits in my time; people have attempted to violently redefine my facial features through competitive sport, I've had my chest repeatedly kneed at by a drunken reveller twice my size and last year my little finger was left pointing in the opposite direction to the rest of my hand following a disagreement with the ground. Getting hit in the balls though...

I suppose the initial sensation is one of time grinding to a halt. Everything around you stops and the only parts of yourself that retain mobility are your jaw (which attempts to detach from your head as you release a gutteral drone followed by a high-pitch whine) and your hands (which instinctively move to cradle the shattered remnants of your testicles). Then the pain. Oh God, the pain.

You topple forward, flat on your face but you don't notice as the only thing you can feel is this sensation of having the most vital, tender part of your body wrenched in one direction with sheer pneumatic power whilst the rest of you is pulled away in t'other. It is as if you were to remove a prominent mole from the middle of your armpit with a pair of blunt nail-clippers, but the mole contained all your major organs. But the pain doesn't subside. It just... remains.

You gradually fall on your side and, naturally, want to adopt the fetal position but the only cogent thoughts you can form are screaming at you, telling you that the slightest movement of your legs will tug on your nuts and the pain will be multiplied to it's very zenith. You want to cry, but your eyes and mouth are completely dry.

It is now, for the first time since you were struck do you realise that you haven't actually breathed in or out yet. You talk a huge gulp of air and immediately an intense wave of nausea courses through your gut. You want to wretch, but convulsing will jar your body and rip your balls from the cradle of your fragile grasp. Your stomach feels heavy, as if you've swallowed a solid brick of lead and it's corroding you from the inside out.

You start to notice the world around you again. Everything is blurry and you feel dizzy, but not playground-spinning-around-for-fun-like-a-'copter dizzy; the sort of dizzy that only NASA's human-centrifuge can replicate. It is another 5 minutes before you can even think about trying to stand and a further 30 until the pain begins to subdue.

But you don't forget. You don't ever forget. This will be with you forever. This was your Vietnam.

ask them if they would want to be double penetrated by monster cocks whilst having a bout of the norovirus.

I know a couple of girls who would love that!

if I knew a couple of girls who loved stuff like that. you certainly wouldn't seem me on here or doing other things like working or getting out of bed

Â