Done My Bloomin' Cruciate

YLN

Sorry to hear that JJ. Knees are shit.

Mine is quite sore aswell today for the first time and the panadols are seeming a little bit inadequate now. I don't want to get on tramadol again, because I didn't like getting off it the last time. Really looking forward to getting the process started and getting an idea of what kind of a timeline I'm dealing with. Hoping for some good news from the MRI on Friday.

Got the bus home from college today for the first time. Bus driver shouted at me to move as I was getting my ticket out of my pocket. My friend explained I was on crutches and the driver just shouted again. Delightful man

MRI scan tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Hoping it's just the tibia break, but fearing for my MCL

Got the bus home from college today for the first time. Bus driver shouted at me to move as I was getting my ticket out of my pocket. My friend explained I was on crutches and the driver just shouted again. Delightful man

MRI scan tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Hoping it's just the tibia break, but fearing for my MCL

Best tell the bus driver to 'go **** himself with the biggest, rustiest spade he can find' next time then...

Not worried about the ACL? Hopefully it's just the break but a tear in the medial ligament shouldn't be too horrific.

I figured I might have gotten away with an ACL tear because of the broken tibia, but alas...

Not good news: ACL torn. MCL torn. Lateral meniscus damaged. Worse break of the tibia than originally thought. Sorting out a surgeon now. Hoping for an appointment soon.

My ski wouldn't come off; You'd swear I'd been hit by a truck

I figured I might have gotten away with an ACL tear because of the broken tibia, but alas...

Not good news: ACL torn. MCL torn. Lateral meniscus damaged. Worse break of the tibia than originally thought. Sorting out a surgeon now. Hoping for an appointment soon.

Sounds similar to what happened to me in football a couple of years ago bar the tibia break. Good luck with it, get a good surgeon and it can be as good as new(ish).

It's called an unhappy triad. Medial and Anterior ligament tears and meniscus damage. Michael Owen and Tom Brady did it.

is similar to the action of my injury, but at speed going down a mountain with skis attached. And a tibia break.

It's called an unhappy triad. Medial and Anterior ligament tears and meniscus damage. Michael Owen and Tom Brady did it.

is similar to the action of my injury, but at speed going down a mountain with skis attached. And a tibia break.

videos like that remind me of my knee.

similar to anichebes last week, surprised he got back up again it looked bad

Damn, that's unlucky. Hope your recovery goes well, mate. :thumb:

Â