Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can see a loss with another gutless performance

Would love to see several changes in personnel but don't expect any changes from AMC - the trouble he faces is whether to play Ireland in the hole behind Bent and sacrifice Gabby on the wing, drop Ireland and play two wingers or change formation entirely, scrapping wingers to accomodate Ireland behind a front two.

My team would be

..................Given

Cuellar.Dunne.Collins.Clark

....Gardner.Petrov.Delph

................Ireland

.............Gabby.Bent

Subs: Guzan, Hutton, N'Zogbia, Albrighton, Keane, Johnson, Williams

We have struggled against these in recent years never really have confidence without Mcleish in charge so with him I have none at all

Defeat here

I agree 100% with this. We are normally shit at wolves, I think we will be on the end of 2 or 3 goals at molineux

....................Gabby.Bent......................

.......................Ireland..........................

..........Gardner.Petrov.Albrighton............

..Clark.Dunne Cuellar.Anyone in the world bar Alan Hutton but it probably will be..

........................Given............................

Although Marcy Marc had a dire game against Everton, I think this is one of those games that suits him; fast flowing, fairly open and their defence can always be got at. One of his attributes is that he can unsettle defenders and Wolves are pretty twitchy anyway.

Gabby might actually boss this game early on, but he does tend to drop off these days, so I would sub him for N'Zogbia mid-second half. Ireland and CNZ look as though they could be developing a bit of an understanding, so I'd like to see them get more game time together. Charlie boys got the pace Ireland needs to work off, so the potentials there.

I also think its Gardners time. Everybody keeps bigging him up, so lets see what he can do.

Too early to call a prediction yet.

At the very best all I can see is a draw, but in reality, I predict a tight loss.

Either 1-0 or 2-1 but a loss non the less.

However, as I will be watching it from a bar in southern spain in roughly 20 degrees, and a pint of San Miguel costing 1 euro (special on match days in a bar that is owned by a Villa fan) - I don't really give a toss :D

(I do by the way, course I want us to win - just , losing will be easier with the above !!)