• Clark
    • Ireland
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Keane (for Warnock 81)

Im sorry Pete but you must be truly demented

you in your demented state trying to play devils advocate for McLeish so much that youre now seriously trying to say McLeish is a better or equal manager to Moyes??

:crylaugh:

where did i say or imply that at all?

im saying that moyes isn't a particularly good manager

:lol:

i dont get this

why is he held up in such high regard? everton fans are getting sick of him, they list plenty of major issues with him, which are fairly apparent.

for all his alleged talents, he's a point ahead of a villa team that plenty on here reckon are relegation fodder with the worst manager in the league. how does that make moyes a good manager?

you in your demented state trying to play devils advocate for McLeish so much that youre now seriously trying to say McLeish is a better or equal manager to Moyes??

i dont get this

why is he held up in such high regard? everton fans are getting sick of him, they list plenty of major issues with him, which are fairly apparent.

for all his alleged talents, he's a point ahead of a villa team that plenty on here reckon are relegation fodder with the worst manager in the league. how does that make moyes a good manager?

Cos it's a miracle he has kept Everton up in the Premier League for so long considering their resources. Unlike the ginger prat who failed not once, but twice. Moyes has proven he can keep his club up in the Premier League and normally finishes them top 10 every season. McLeish has failed miserably. He has less than a 25% win record and you're defending them? There's just no line with you is there?

And what the **** are you going on about with this McLeish getting a point out of Moyes? So when Ferguson lost against Blackburn, that means Steve Kean is just as good as him? :evil:

More stodgy, turgid, negative, drab bile ..... is Lerner actually watching this ?

Never heard VP so quiet - desperate times - the club is being destroyed - what you gonna' do Randy ?!!!!!

We need to get rid of Warnock and Hutton asap. Randy Lerner didn't think his cost cutting measures were also significantly also cutting revenue? Common sense i would assume.

Im sure the board have figured it all in the cost cutting. sweet

i dont get this

5 top 8 finishes in a row without a pot to piss in, also a 4th place finish and champions league qualifaction again wthout a pot to piss in and team that lacks a goalscorer but cant afford to buy one

if moyes had been able to spend the amount of money we have spent in the last 10 years I think you would find Everton would be finishing higher than 8th every year

WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR WARNOCK? must be having a laugh - worst player on the pitch (excluding collins) by a country mile

erm that was me

and yes it was for a laugh.

phew! i was about to call the men in white coats cos i think i'd have done a better job than that useless lump!

i dont get this

5 top 8 finishes in a row without a pot to piss in, also a 4th place finish and champions league qualifaction again wthout a pot to piss in and team that lacks a goalscorer but cant afford to buy one

if moyes had been able to spend the amount of money we have spent in the last 10 years I think you would find Everton would be finishing higher than 8th every year

I'm not disagreeing that Moyes has done a good job at Everton with the resources available to him (and, if our Board had half a clue about how to attract a decent manager to the club, I would have welcomed him here with open arms).

But let's not get too carried away about how little he's had to spend.

According to the Transfer League web site, Everton spent £106m between 2003 and 2011, £65m of that since 2007.

That's a lot less than was spent at Villa - and a lot less net because they benefited from the sale of Rooney and Lescott - but we shouldn't get too hooked on this image of Moyes managing the club on a shoestring.

Most other premier league managers would have killed for that sort of budget.

It's not like we've seen him shuffling around singing "Buddy, can you spare a dime?"

What I believe he is tryingt to say is that Moyes can't be that much better than McCleish as there record this season are similar.

People who say look what he has done over 10 years on a shoestring. I agree he has done well but look at his first three seasons: 15th, 7th and 17th. Do you think if McCleish did that in the next three years with no investment that he would be still around? I certainly don't believe so.

Since then Moyes has done very well only dropping out of the top 10 once but winning nothing. Moyes has been allowed to stamp his mark on Everton and McCleish won't be allowed that luxary. To be honest if the season carries on the same way I don't think he should either.

But to class someone as demented without taking in all the facts and putting your hatred of AM aside is wrong. AM is were DM was ten years ago. An under performing side and very little resources to change it. Only ten years could tell us if they are on equal footing but as I have said before AM won't get that time.

Oh another sorry performance by the way.

A team going through the motions, the frustrating thing is, occasionally we give glimpses of what we could do with the right formation, tactics and motivation. Unfortunately, those things are totally lacking and until that is remedied with the appointment of a new manager, attendances will continue to fall, performances will continue to be mediocre and we will continue to complain.

We are now in a similar place as to where we were before Doug sold and that is disappointing.

we are so slow on the ball, not sure if its confidence or waht but the number of times ireland pulled into a decent position and didnt recieve the ball because the player on the ball wanted an extra touch was beyond a joke

hutton was awful, warnock was absolutely **** terrible but id say at a guess clark getting done for pace at the end means warnock will still be playing next week

Â