• Agbonlahor
    • Keane (for Warnock 81)

Given 7

Warnock 4 - Pub player

Dunne 6

Collins 5

Hutton 5

Albrighton 5

Ireland 6 - The popular vote for MOTM, not mine.

Petrov 5

Clark 5

Gabby 7 - MOTM. The best player we have.

Bent 6

I feel Gabby is limited on the wing, as today showed. Flashes of pace but mostly there to have the long angled balls directed at in the hope he can find space with his pace. It worked for a month or two but has now been found out but our manager doesn't have the ability to change that game-plan and it is affecting and will affect Gabby's game.

Shit game.

Had a spell in 2nd half were actually played some decent stuff but first half was utterly woeful. Overall it was another shit game of football.

Everton were poor , had injuries at the back and had makeshift defense - they were there for the taking but not under this crap manager.

5 wins in 21 .

Embarrasing.

:oops:

doesnt that make moyes a crap manager too? after all, he's managed not to beat villa who apparently have the worst manager in the history of football and a load of awful players

What on earth are you on about?

Everton had key injuries to likes of Distin today - their defense was makeshift.

If you hadn't noticed Everton have won more games and are above us in league .

Of course Moyes is a much better manager than McCraap.

Gary Megson is better Premier league manager than McLeish.

Terrible match.

Hutton was once again dreadful, Warnock, Albrighton and Petrov were all poor as well.

Our only danger came when either Ireland or Gabby had the ball and that didn't happen to often.

I'll be pissed off if Albrighton is dropped the next game. Okay, he didn't have the best of games, but he still set up Ireland who linked up Bent.

But Warnock and Hutton made so many **** mistakes it was unbeliveable. And they couldn't cross at all. Those **** waste of spaces should be dropped. They're old enough and we know they're not good enough.

I bet our **** ginger relegation manager was happy with a draw victory to end the home defeats in a row. If he picks Warnock and Hutton, but drops Albrighton (who can get better seeing as he's still young) then he is a piece of dogshit.

Shit game.

Had a spell in 2nd half were actually played some decent stuff but first half was utterly woeful. Overall it was another shit game of football.

Everton were poor , had injuries at the back and had makeshift defense - they were there for the taking but not under this crap manager.

5 wins in 21 .

Embarrasing.

:oops:

doesnt that make moyes a crap manager too? after all, he's managed not to beat villa who apparently have the worst manager in the history of football and a load of awful players

Everton had key injuries to likes of Distin today - their defense was makeshift.

Gary Megson is better Premier league manager than McLeish.

Megson is no worse than McLeish. Get over it seriously.

Minus Duffy that Everton backline is far from makeshift.

I'll be pissed off if Albrighton is dropped the next game. Okay, he didn't have the best of games, but he still set up Ireland who linked up Bent.

But Warnock and Hutton made so many **** mistakes it was unbeliveable. And they couldn't cross at all. Those **** waste of spaces should be dropped. They're old enough and we know they're not good enough.

I bet our **** ginger relegation manager was happy with a draw victory to end the home defeats in a row. If he picks Warnock and Hutton, but drops Albrighton (who can get better seeing as he's still young) then he is a piece of dogshit.

Agree, one bad game from Albrighton will result in him being dropped and yet Hutton 'dressed like Stam' and Warnock will be back in the first 11 no matter the amount of mistakes they make each game.

Frustrating.

whereas our defence has warnock and collins in it. also, it wasnt their defence that was the problem, it's not like we tore them apart there. they offered nothing in midfield or up front either

they're a point ahead of us, and if our manager is as bad as you and others make out, then that's hardly a stellar standing for them is it?

so much better, that he's only a point ahead of him in the league

I'm still shocked how that word removed Heitenga didn't get booked for his theatrical dive.
To be fair to Clattenburg I think it was hard to see the absence of contact from his angle. To his credit he did notice that Hutton was definitely pulling out of the challenge and that it was far too fishy to produce a card for him, but he probably still thought there was slight contact.

To be further fair to Clattenburg, he is a tosser and he had a bad game otherwise. Especially if you're an Everton supporter... let's not forget the peno and red we dodged in the first half. I'll trade that for Heitinga getting off scot free.

I dont like the central midfield pairing of Petrov and Clark, its too boring.

team should be this next week

----------------------------------given------------------------------

cuellar---------------dunne-------------clark--------------stevens

-----------------------petrov------------bannan---------------------

gabby--------------------------ireland---------------------nzogbia

----------------------------------bent--------------------------------

Im sorry Pete but you must be truly demented

you in your demented state trying to play devils advocate for McLeish so much that youre now seriously trying to say McLeish is a better or equal manager to Moyes??

:crylaugh:

where did i say or imply that at all?

im saying that moyes isn't a particularly good manager

Im sorry Pete but you must be truly demented

you in your demented state trying to play devils advocate for McLeish so much that youre now seriously trying to say McLeish is a better or equal manager to Moyes??

:crylaugh:

where did i say or imply that at all?

im saying that moyes isn't a particularly good manager

:lol:

just **** wow

the ginger c1unge strikes again

3 midfielders against everton, at home

5 defenders on the pitch

a foward being played out wide midfield

our star striker isolated and being given hooof balls again, with 4 players around him all the time

2 of our midfielders refuse to make any forward passes in petrov and clark and in alby, someone who has clearly been ordered under all circumstances, to not go fowards if hutton is going forwards.

brilliant

he deliberately set the team up to protect HIMSELF, not the club, not the players, not the fans, not to win the game but so he wouldnt have the dubious record of having the worst run of home league results EVER.

he has sank even further down than he already was, i didnt think it would be possible

given -8, some great saves to keep us in it

hutton - 2 **** shit is complimenting him

collins - 3 **** hoooooof, **** stupid free kicks, the only thing he can do is last ditch challenges where he just throws himself towards a player, and that doesnt take much skill, just luck if you connect

dunne- 6 the pick of a load of **** shit

warnock - 4 distibution **** awful, challenges are hit and miss some shit but also some good challenges, nealy scored ( an own goal)

clark - 4 very poor today, not one forwards pass on the floor, every time he had the ball he turned back, every **** time, NOT A MIDFIELDER, he should be at the back instead of the ginger twunt.

petrov 4 very poor, same as clark today, every time he got the ball, instantly turned his back on evertons goal and laid it back, even with no pressure or players anywhere near him

alby -1 **** shit, you can clearly see what the orders today were, DO NOT ATTACK IF HUTTON GOES PAST THE HALF WAY LINE. DO NOT TRY AND BEAT A PLAYER, KNOCK IT INTO THE BOX OR KNCOK IT BACK TO HUTTON. well he stuck to his task and see what happens, he is having any talent beaten out of him.

gabby 5 - our fastest player, the one who can make use of the hopeless aimless balls falling from the sky, because he can use his pace to try and go for a 50/50, we play him as a left midfielder.

ireland - 7 i voted him man of the match, not because he was awsome but because he kept trying to play football despite half the team sticking to the GC's orders of hooof and hold behind the ball.

bent -6 tricky really, yet again playing up froont 30 yards from our nearest player, having to fight it out with 4 or 5 everton players each time the ball is launched into the air, no chance of winning a ball and even if he does, what is the point, there is no one within 30 yards of him, he knows this and has the common sense to not even bother half the time as it is a waste of his effort and time.

he was supported in attack probably 4 times today, 1 resulted in a goal, 1 was a great header and great save, the others ended in clearances.

keane - 2 not fast enough and did nothing with the ball

tactics- 0 trying to not get beaten and everything today was all about that ,not trying to win., against everton.. at home.. **** shit

style of play - 5 a couple players clearly broke rank and tried to keep it on the ground but they were always scuppered by others following orders.

subs used -0 it was clear the instruction to alby was a **** disgrace and alby was having a shocker, yet nothing..., it was clear hutton and collins were having a shocker and... nothing, it was clear petrov and clark in the middle was doing nothing and having zero impact yet ,,,, nothing.

manager = get the **** out of my beautiful club you ginger c1unge, and take faulkner with you

gary gardener, i advise you try and get a club who will play you , same for bannan.

piss poor yet again, no doubt GC'S family will try and again defend the shit we are forced as villa fans to watch every single **** week.

I dont like the central midfield pairing of Petrov and Clark, its too boring.
Petrov can't run and Clark can't pass very well so moves break down in midfield with them often. Still, if we're intent on playing both Bent and Gabby, then I think Petrov and Clark are the safest choices to avoid getting overrun in the centre.

Â