Scottish Independence

maqroll

Wee Krankie is speaking now and - amidst the usual paranoid drivel - she's confirmed they'll ask the Scottish Parliament to crack on with the referendum regardless. 

This'll be fun. 

1 hour ago, Awol said:

Wee Krankie is speaking now and - amidst the usual paranoid drivel - she's confirmed they'll ask the Scottish Parliament to crack on with the referendum regardless. 

This'll be fun. 

Apparently inviting remainers to move to Scotland .... where they will still be leaving the EU  

• Like 1

So they get independence 

apply to join EFTA 

then apply to join the EU

whilst keeping the £ which may be replaced by Scotlands own currency until they adopt the Euro

They make our governments strategy look positively competent 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

So they get independence 

apply to join EFTA 

then apply to join the EU

whilst keeping the £ which may be replaced by Scotlands own currency until they adopt the Euro

They make our governments strategy look positively competent 

Exactly absolutely stupid. Why do they want to put the Scottish people through all this misery?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Exactly absolutely stupid. Why do they want to put the Scottish people through all this misery?

Tbf they are Scottish and probably used to living in misery

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

It will be a currency from another country at that point,  they cannot demand the use of a currency can they ? If London says you can't use it then what then ? They have as much right to use the Russina currency as if they are independent then the UK (whats left) has nothing to do with them from that point on ?

I presume more money flows upwards to them than going to London so if they just turn the money off what would Krankie do then,  can they for example just start using the Dollar as an example.  (Some countries use the Dollar in combination with their own currency.

+ If Krankie just carries on and does not do what London tells her to do is she then not committing a crime also ? (Theft,  money by false representation etc)

28 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

If Krankie just carries on and does not do what London tells her to do

I'm fairly sure the arrogance of Sturgeon and the SNP believes its the other way around and they tell London what to do

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It will be a currency from another country at that point,  they cannot demand the use of a currency can they ? If London says you can't use it then what then ? They have as much right to use the Russina currency as if they are independent then the UK (whats left) has nothing to do with them from that point on ?

I presume more money flows upwards to them than going to London so if they just turn the money off what would Krankie do then,  can they for example just start using the Dollar as an example.  (Some countries use the Dollar in combination with their own currency.

+ If Krankie just carries on and does not do what London tells her to do is she then not committing a crime also ? (Theft,  money by false representation etc)

No they can use the £ if they want to, same as various third world holes use the US$. What they won't have is any control over monetary policy (interest rates and the actual money supply) which is a pretty important part of managing your economy - the major reason why the Euro is so damaging to so many countries. I'm pretty sure not having a currency and central bank under their own control would also be terminal for prospects of joining the EU, but that's just one of the challenges they face on that front.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm fairly sure the arrogance of Sturgeon and the SNP believes its the other way around and they tell London what to do

Not sure,  It's gone way past "arrogance".  I am starting to think she might be mentally ill.  To strive for something that will damage you and all those around you at any cost must have a medical name.  The pathways between reality and a Shortbread based future seem to have a configuration problem for the wee Krankie.  I truly believe she is losing it.

3 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Not sure,  It's gone way past "arrogance".  I am starting to think she might be mentally ill.  To strive for something that will damage you and all those around you at any cost must have a medical name.  The pathways between reality and a Shortbread based future seem to have a configuration problem for the wee Krankie.  I truly believe she is losing it.

Drunk on power and seeking infamy, just like Salmond before her

• Like 1

The irony of those mocking 'sneering lefties' for Brexit/Trump acting like 'sneering English people' in this thread.

This thread in itself is an argument for Scottish independence. 

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Â