The Amazon.co.uk Review Game

Stevo985

Photographic Print of Woman rejecting a plate of food from Science Photo Library

It's quite obvious that this lady is not rejecting the plate of food as she is actually holding the plate herself with no evidence of a third party having given it to her .If this was a real depiction of a woman rejecting a plate of food , she would be holding up both hands in a sign of rejection whilst someone else was proffering the plate . A glaring schoolboy error

• 5 months later...
I just realised that the item which started this game in the first place has not been mentioned yet. For shame.

qS6v2.jpg

Three Wolf Moon

It is the best selling item of clothing ever on Amazon, and it made the designer a lot more money that she ever dreamed of. It even has it's own page on Wikipedia. There are countless spin off designs, and I guess you know you have made it firmly into geek culture if you get a joke which references a meme.

I havent included any reviews btw. Click the link to go to the page, it's worth it.

I understand the reviews are funny, what i don't understand is why the t-shirt itself was so popular? What made it worthy of all those comments in the first place?

Veet for men hair removal cream - best review ever!

As a highly competitive amateur athlete, I have long been aware of the benefits of a highly polished scrotum pole and hair-free saddle-bags, especially when going for the `longer look' as displayed by Linford in his famous lunchbox.

Previously I had used the old-school method of a cutthroat razor, but as you can imagine, this was a tricky and delicate operation, and to make matters worse, it was difficult to get into a comfortable position in the chair at my local Barbers. Anyway, I am quite hairy down there and my snippet valve looks like Brian May's plughole so eventually the Barber said he could no longer perform the task for me. He also said that looking up my whizzer every Saturday at 11:30 put him off his lunch, as he usually has toad-in-the-hole followed by chocolate-coated donuts as a Saturday treat. He did not want to leave me in the lurch and said that he had read some excellent reviews on Amazon about Veet for men and suggested I give it try.

Like many other reviewers, I made the mistake of not reading the bumph properly; I used the whole tube and completed coated my cock eggs, barse and nipsy with the stuff. Anyway, I lost track of time, and it was the foul stench of dissolving clinkers and melting hair that brought me to my senses. As I looked at my watch through the putrid fog that had formed around me, I could see that it had been applied for exactly 5 minutes 59 seconds. This presented me with a problem, as when the searing pain began, I was outside my flat, sat in the communal gardens, in a deck chair precisely 100 meters and 3 flights of stairs away from my bathroom. It was as if I had lowered my under-carriage through a volcano and into Hades, whereupon Beelzebub, annoyed by the uninvited intrusion, jabbed me in the rectum with his fork.

I took off from the deckchair like Usain Bolt out of the TV adverts. Within 12 seconds, the bathroom was filled with steamy fetid barse broth, and I had the clock weights, biffins-bridge and Sherriff's badge under ice-cold running water at the tap end of the bath. This did not please the missus, as she was relaxing in there at the time surrounded by floating petals and candles, although she did say that the sight of my ringpiece flashing like a brake light was impressive, and she was pleased to see that my arse barnacles had all but disappeared.

When I looked at my watch again, I realised how quickly I had made it up the stairs and the idea dawned on me that I had discovered a 100% legal sports performance enhancer. Now when I compete in a competition I dab a small amount around my Samantha Janus and taint exactly 6 minutes before the race is due to start. If I am doing the hurdles, I change the ratio and put more on my barse to make me jump higher. This proved to be particularly effective a couple of weeks ago, as after crossing the hurdles finish line, I accidentally won the high jump and steeple chase too, looking for the water jump to wash the stuff off.

Now I can hear you all thinking that none of this is particularly extraordinary, especially given the reviews that you have already read. However, when I tell you that I am 45 years old, 5' 4" tall and weigh 15 stone, and I used to do the shot-put that should put things into context. As this is an Olympic year I think Tagnutt and Mandeville or whatever their names are, should be redesigned with hairless nether-regions and the British squad should use my technique and be sponsored by Veet, although I don't recommend it for the beach volley ball team.

5 Stars from me.

penis enlarger

:lol:

So as soon as I saw this product I couldn't wait to try it instantly purchasing it. It came two days later which filled me with delight as I really need to impress my wife. So as I work in a gym I decided to take this to my work and try it out there. So I got in my car and drove there and instantly went to my office and set it all up and made it ready, As my penis is quite small I had difficulties trying to get it on but I manages to secure it, as I started to use it I noticed that not a lot of air came in so I pulled up my shorts again and went and got a air compressor then attached it and wow! what a effect as I watched it grow. But all of a sudden my penis started to grow like a out of control erection and it grew and grew. As I stood in shock staring at this giant mountain forming over my gym shorts, this was most painful and it kept growing until the tube gave up and exploded sending very painful shards into my penis and then it roared down to the floor smacking against it making quite a loud thump against the wooden floor. But to my amazement it kept growing, and all of a sudden my penis looked like a snake that just ate a full grown man as it slithered towards the door, suddenly being the size of my office my scrotum must of ripped or something because a insanely large puddle of blood formed on my floor. But all hope was gone as my penis made my office walls explode killing 4 people working out, as everyone screamed at the shear size of my penis the blood started spraying out like a garden hose making the floor slippy and unsafe, as my fellow friend ran for her life she slipped in my blood puddle falling onto a piece of gym equipment and it going right through her eye. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse my penis exploded causing the building structure to collapse and decapitating everyone within 20 meters. But all in all this product really helps your penis grow and I highly recommend it!

• 5 months later...

This review made me think of reviving this thread

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shag-Yourself-Slim-Enjoyable-Weight/dp/1905102038

I bought this book for my wife as a present - although she wasn't that pleased to receive it. I feel that she may be a little over-sensitve as some women are towards their weight, but seriously she is a mighty walrus of a woman - a genuine behemoth. That is fine by me - she is good with our kids, knows how to provide an excellent and hearty meal, and she never looks at another man - unless, one presumes, she is peckish. I on the otherhand am a reasonably fit and trim 11 and a half stone - a keen cyclist and competent long-distance runner.

To be fair, she was more keen to try this than repeatedly eat vegetables or walk anywhere, so I thought my luck was in. Usually, such activites are reserved for Christmas or when she has had one too many G & Ts. However, after realising that a "quickie" would burn off as many calories as are in a fun-sized Mars bar she set to work what could only be described as "with some vigour".

Sadly, it seemed to make no difference to her weight, and all I ended up with was a broken bed and a punctured lung for all my trouble.

It may work better for you but don't expect it to improve your life markedly. In fact it only served to make mine worse.

the best of the lot?

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chuckle Brother's Masterpiece 30 Jun 2008

By M. J. Beckinsale

Format:Audio CD

In the early-to-mid nineties, comedians like PJ and Duncan (Ant and Dec) and the Chuckle Brothers performed a musical resurrection so unlikely, it should've involved 12 disciples and a cross.

Unlike most comedy acts, who make a good debut record and then putter around in ever-decreasing circles until their sales plummet, the Chuckle Brothers are progressive rock, which means that they change their sound literally every album. Boldly going from delicate acoustic rock on Chucklehounds to the intelligent concept album of To You to Me certainly demonstrated their flexibility. The Chuckle Brothers got compared to the Two Ronnies a lot when they first came out, and their incredible sense of slow drama and beautiful, bleak melodies certainly put them in the same genre.

To You to Me, though, is a complicated record: a concept album about the way machines dehumanize people; an album by a British comedy act that drops speed and hooks in favor of texture and morose details; a quirky and humanist record. To You to Me is slow, meaningful, emotional and hard to get a grip on, and the Chuckle Brothers in general take a few listens to appreciate, but the people who are patient will be richly rewarded.

The opening song, "Silly You, Silly Me", begins with roaring guitars and the banshee-wail of frontman Barry Chuckle's truly awesome, unique voice. The lyrics are the kind the Chuckle Brothers specialize in: the kind that make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. "I wake up in the morning when the sun's going down/I have a nice hot shower in my dressing gown/Put my socks in the toaster while I'm frying my shoes/Put my head in the freezer while I'm watching the news." The next track, the epic three-minute "Dance With the Man" is even weirder: "We see him here/We see him there/We see him almost everywhere/He's through the door/Then on the floor/And stays there 'til they shout for more".

Near the middle of the album, the spoken-word track, "Shake the Barn" says, "Everybody/Shake the barn/Everybody/Shake the barn/Everybody/Shake the barn."

"No Slacking" expands this message even further by saying calmly but boldly: "No, no, no, no, no/No slacking." The best songs are: Dance With the Man, Silly You, Silly Me, No Slacking, and Eat Your Greens. Each song is delivered beautifully with its layered sounds and haunting vocals.

This album has the ability of conjuring up different emotions, and by the end, the emotional whirlwind leaves you dizzy. Even if you don't have the patience or musical maturity to be rewarded with the experience of the Chuckle Brothers' music, you can't deny the sheer, raw talent and melodies on this album.

Long live the Chuckle Brothers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/To-You-The-Chuckle-Brothers/dp/B000007XZS/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1355848458&sr=8-11

Â