Tickets

wedge

Did get tickets in the end thankfully, on coach 52. :)

Away match #3 here I come... Previous ones were Chelsea and Sheffield United last season, I haven't seen a defeat on the road yet! Long may that continue, we lost the 3rd home game I ever went to (pissing Bolton aswell....)

EDIT: Actually, the last couple of times I've gone away I've driven, so I've no idea where the coaches leave from, I assume from by the North Stand or the Coach compound that the away lot usually use?

I think because there is so many coaches they will do what they will end up parking the north stand car park. If that gets filled the rest of the coaches will end up parking along side the road outside the north stand. Same thing they did when we went to Wembley.

I made a decision not to go to this as I'm trying to economise a bit and it was on TV etc etc (thought we'd get beaten too but not so sure now) - this was BEFORE I knew about the free coaches but I stuck by my decision as I will go later when we play them in the PL . Sunday will be the first game (home or away) I've missed all season and probably last season too and do you know what, now the time is nearing, I am ABSOLUTELY GUTTED that I'm not going - the free coaches are the place to be - the atmosphere should be greatl I'll certainly think twice about not going to a game again as I now KNOW that I just can't stand not going! :( I'll have to try cutting down on food and other such necessities instead.

Do they usually send a paper ticket for the coaches or just have a list? I ask because I have the tickets now, but nothing about the coach travel...

You should have a paper ticket for the coach too

Sigh..

EDIT: Just rung them and the coach tickets are apparently sent separately.. Seems unnecessarily awkward, but meh.

Â