Tickets

wedge

To add to the above, I got someone in Birmingham to go ask and apparently all coaches are booked up but they said to ring up tomorrow to see if they're putting more on.. If not I can't really afford to go...

That's....somewhat worrying. Almost like they're suggesting they have a finite number of coaches available to take, but they have more tickets than seats on coaches!

To add to the above, I got someone in Birmingham to go ask and apparently all coaches are booked up but they said to ring up tomorrow to see if they're putting more on.. If not I can't really afford to go...

That's....somewhat worrying. Almost like they're suggesting they have a finite number of coaches available to take, but they have more tickets than seats on coaches!

Precisely my thoughts..

Hope they are putting more coaches on, don't fancy making the journey down on the train. Too expensive. :(

£20.00 return with London Midland if you do not mind a longer journey.

What station is that to? I couldn't bloody find it for that cheap. Still, don't think I could do it for that much still..

Hope they are putting more coaches on, don't fancy making the journey down on the train. Too expensive. :(

What station is that to? I couldn't bloody find it for that cheap. Still, don't think I could do it for that much still..

£20 is a New Street to Euston return, straight through, about 2 1/2 hours. You'd then have to get a tube from Euston to Finsbury Park, can't remember how much that is though. Not much. Check the London Midland site, it's cheaper to use them than Virgin. No booking fee on their site either, which is nice.

Regardless though, the OS says "Free Coach Travel is available to all supporters wishing to attend our FA Cup 4th Round fixture at The Emirates Stadium. Official Coaches will depart Villa Park on match day. Coach tickets will not be automatically sent to you and you are asked to BOOK your coach ticket when purchasing your FA Cup ticket"

If they turn round tomorrow and say there arent any more coaches left but will sell tickets from this apparently magical neverending allocation, you won't be the only one kicking up a fuss ;)

£20 is a New Street to Euston return, straight through, about 2 1/2 hours. You'd then have to get a tube from Euston to Finsbury Park, can't remember how much that is though. Not much. Check the London Midland site, it's cheaper to use them than Virgin. No booking fee on their site either, which is nice.

Regardless though, the OS says "Free Coach Travel is available to all supporters wishing to attend our FA Cup 4th Round fixture at The Emirates Stadium. Official Coaches will depart Villa Park on match day. Coach tickets will not be automatically sent to you and you are asked to BOOK your coach ticket when purchasing your FA Cup ticket"

If they turn round tomorrow and say there arent any more coaches left but will sell tickets from this apparently magical neverending allocation, you won't be the only one kicking up a fuss ;)

This is true, and I will quote their words straight at them if they decide to inform me of that.

Just phoned up and got my 3 tickets. When she asked if I needed travel, I said yes presuming it's still free - she said of course :) So no worries for anyone concerned about the coaches, it would seem. I phoned at about 10 past 9, was told I was part of a queue, number 19, thought I'd be waiting for ages. Turned out it was only about 10 mins though.

She also had to ask somone if they could 'release coach 40' - so I'm guessing that is the coach I'm booked on

Just to let people know something about the coach travel.

"Coaches will leave Villa Park at 11am and the drop-off and pick-up point in the capital will be at Finsbury Park, which is approximately 20 minutes walk away from the Emirates Stadium."

Is there a big **** off car park at Finsbury Park then? Must be I guess. That's where I got the tube to/from last year, wasn't a bad walk at all, 20 mins makes it sounds miles away.

For anyone who was waiting on getting tickets tomorrow, there might well still be some left. They're still available at the mo, the magical never ending allocation showing no signs of letting up yet :)

I am on Coach 40, checked on the ticketing site, if anyone else is let me know!

The woman said today that there is 45 coaches right how, but that number is still rising. She also said that Finsbury Park isn't a definite drop off point. The more coaches that get put on they more likely they will move to a bigger spot.

Â