Tickets

wedge

Does not look like we have taken 9000. Reading the Leeds website I noticed that they had the option of 3700 extra tickets inn addition to 5100 and these were all priced at £41-50. Leeds just took the 5100 all at £35 which is the normal 3000 plus behind he goals upto the corner flag. I also notice on the Arsenal website that they are selling tickets in block 117 for familes which is where the extra tickets would be.

Still not a bad following but with free coaches I think these will be snapped up pretty quickly.

Anyone like to hazard a guess at whether tickets will still be available next monday? - that being the date their available to people with home booking history this year. I could get mine now, but want 3, and monday will be the earliest I could get 2 others.

Just been and got my tickets. The bloke in the Ticket Office said they're likely to sell the initial 5,000 today, and will make a decision later as to whether they're going to take the full 9,000.

:!:

Sure hope they do

Got mine about hour ago and there was 250 left of the initial allocation. Chap was not sure what the total allocation we were getting would be but said we had initially had 4 to 5000. I think we could sell quite a few thousand more but the problem of the upper tier is the increased price of the tickets which might put people off. Personnally I reackon another 2000 would be ideal.

We have sold roughly 2500 tickets so far. We have took the usual 3000 league allocation first. They are making decisions on the extra ones as and when so i can't see us taking 9000 i just hope we take the 5000. Otherwise the good will of free travel will be messed up by people not getting tickets!!

Â