If you could only watch one TV programme..

Baselayers

I do only watch one TV program - MOTD - and I've barely watched it at all this season.

You are me.

I find that the better my TV setup becomes, the less I watch it.

Fawlty Towers.

If I haven't got bored with it by now (after 30 odd years) then I don't think i ever will.

If I was only ever going to watch one programme again it would be something with more than one series, however criminal.

Id choose Wallace and Grommit!

Fawlty Towers.

If I haven't got bored with it by now (after 30 odd years) then I don't think i ever will.

If I was only ever going to watch one programme again it would be something with more than one series, however criminal.

Id choose Wallace and Grommit!

It had two series (6 episodes in each).

With a general consensus having the Wire as the greatest show ever, Breaking Bad seems to be one of the main challengers to it's throne of late. Have seen quite a few people dub it the greatest show ever. I can't decide myself.

Think i'd choose Mad Men not for the fact that its any better than say the Sopranos or Breaking Bad but for the fact that if I could only watch one thing then this would allow me to see something totally different to modern life. I think I'd also have liked to have lived in that era and been Don Draper.

Could you honestly watch all these comedies and dramas over and over again?

I'd go **** insane. Even if I liked them, repeated viewings would ruin my enjoyment of them.

I'd rather do without TV completely.

Currently on ep.3 season 3 of Breaking Bad. Thoroughly enjoying it. And to my shame it took me until ep.2 of season 2 to realise he was Hal from Malcolm in the Middle.

Â