Neil Warnock Fired by QPR..

dudevillaisnice

Actually quite shocked at this even though he did say himself that he might be close to the sack. Thought he was just jesting.

They'll probably get Hughes in now and give him a large sum to spend in the January transfer market. Last chance gone of getting sparky to try and sort the mess at our club. :cry:

I feel really sorry for him, seems like an honest enough sort, love his quick wit and anecdotes.

NOT. Sacking is too good for him. Just hope he never manages top flight ever again, my dislike for him is that strong. Only MO'aN, Pulis and Fat Sam come close.

Not had much luck with the Premier League as old warnock. Feel a bit sorry for the guy. Improves a team wherever he goes.

I lived in Leicester for a little while and my brother is still there. When Mandaric was going through the managers there, i said they should have brought someone like Warnock in, and he'd get them promoted. (hate leicester personally)

No secret that some at QPR wanted him out even during that promotion season.

To be honest I think Warnock is a better manager than McLeish.

You could argue a case for it.

Certainly not as negative.

Warnock or McLeish? Interesting.

I wonder how the majority here would view McLeish sacked with Warnock as his replacement?

Miles better manager than McLeish.

am intrigued by this argument

It means that Miles Davis, top jazz trumpeter, is a better jazz trumpeter than Alex McLeish.

Come to think of it, he's a better football manager than McLeish, too.

Even though he's never tried it. And he's been dead for twenty years.

:)

Â