deeps

- different collar

- different sleeves

- sponsors on shoulders

- yellow trim

- different shades of claret and blue

- different cut/fitting

- villa logos rather than wet spam logos

What do you want them to do exactly? We both play in the same colours sooooo.......?

The claret used in the West Ham and Burnley kits has always appeared to me to have much more blue in it than the claret that we use. That makes it look slightly cooler, duller and less vibrant than the one we use. I'm pretty sure the claret colour that we associate with Villa or more recently the Nike kits has much more red in it making a much warmer, vibrant shade.

Might just be seeing this through the eyes of a Villa fan, though I am an art teacher so I should probably be able to tell the difference. :lol:

Very excited to see what the new kit looks like and if its anything like the mock-ups on here then happy days.

Am I the only one that thinks these look like West Ham shirts...? :(

Well, they're claret and blue.

Both clubs wear claret body and blue sleeves, traditionally. Every villa shirt is going to look like a west ham shirt, and vice versa. It doesn't matter who makes the kit.

From what I can tell...

Untitled.png

I'd say that that is spot on, except looking at the mock-up with the yellow sleeves, and hearing the guy say they have raised the front, I think the macron bloke on the shoulders is smaller.

But I think this kit could look bloody lovely!

I think the kit is really nice to be honest - a lot better than I feared when Macron was announced...

Ideally I'd like the little men on the shoulders to be smaller (or not there!) but overall it looks very good!

Will it be sold anywhere other than the Villa stores or through the Villa website??

TezzRexx wrote:

Are the socks going to be blue? This is important

and are we gonna have white shorts... please no claret shorts can't stand that, dunno why, but just can't, has to be white shorts for me.

what about blue shorts

i always prefered claret top blue shorts claret socks - i am not down with the white shorts

Are the socks going to be blue? This is important :P

and are we gonna have white shorts... please no claret shorts can't stand that, dunno why, but just can't, has to be white shorts for me.

Were I emperor of the world, I would decree:

"The below the waist portion of a sporting uniform should never be the same color as the torso portion, at least for sports played on rectangular patches of grass or grass substitute."

One common thread in many athletic aesthetic disasters is violating this proposed rule.

TezzRexx wrote:

Are the socks going to be blue? This is important

what about blue shorts

i always prefered claret top blue shorts claret socks - i am not down with the white shorts

fair dues, I could live with clue shorts but would prefer white

Are the socks going to be blue? This is important :P

Were I emperor of the world, I would decree:

"The below the waist portion of a sporting uniform should never be the same color as the torso portion, at least for sports played on rectangular patches of grass or grass substitute."

One common thread in many athletic aesthetic disasters is violating this proposed rule.

:lol::thumb:

Â