Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Still can't believe we got crappy Macron. The Sheff UTD and Leeds kits are terrible.
Give them a chance. Not saying it'll work out, but we're like a cup final to Macron. They might surprise us.

Yes I agree Deeps, they're terrible and 90's looking. However Napoli's are I nice!

You know how are last couple of cup finals have gone!

People saying Macron are for losers, really need to take a look at our status, we'd have been lucky to get Umbro but our rep is so tarnished they wouldn't touch us.

One a side point Macron have added Lazio to their portfolio.

It's more to do with the fact that Macron offered the most money than anything else - there were probably offers on the table from lots of other kit makers but these were offering the most dough.

I popped into the club shop today to buy me a support stan t shirt. The sales assistant said the new home kit should be revealed soon as it is going on sale from the 16th June. She also said there will be over 120 villa macron products available to buy which is more than double what Nike provided. She said we are going to be macrons flagship team and all products will only be available via the clubshop. She seemed to think that macron will treat us a lot better than Nike did. Im going to reserve judgement until I have seen the quality of the products but I think the deal and the way we will be treated by macron sounds promising

Really? A sales assistant told you all that? :winkold:

I'm not sure we need 120 products to be fair but fair enough. I don't really care about anything other than the shirts and I just have this nasty feeling they're going to either be a horrible design, look cheap or both.

I guess we'll find out i n the next couple of weeks or so. There's sure to be a leak soon.

She said we are going to be macrons flagship team and all products will only be available via the clubshop.

Well I know that isn't accurate for a start.

It very well be the case. West Ham have a similar deal you can't get the kit from any where but their club shop and I live in London.

She said we are going to be macrons flagship team and all products will only be available via the clubshop.

Well I know that isn't accurate for a start.

Im only passing on the Information I was given.

Why would they only want to sell in the club shop? Talk about small time!

I can't imagine Macron having great distribution anyway. I've certainly never seen Macron products in shops around here.

I won't, looks cheap and that collar on the outfield shirt is freaking horrible. The goalie kit is fine though, for the most part.

Â