Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Sorry, to confirm, I was told that the away kit would be green or yellow a while ago.

I honestly dont mind if its green but it can go very wrong. Its a difficult colour to get right.

All the Macron mock-ups have looked fine so far, but as villaajax said above, the texture of the material isn't correct. All Macron's shirts for other teams I've seen have been shiny and cheap-looking. I don't want to judge before I've even seen what they're offering us, but if it's anything like the rest of the kits they make then they're just going to look bad.

Sheffield United new kit whicxh they played in yesterday

New-Sheffield-United-Kit-2012-2013.jpg

That does not look to shiny

Not shiny but I could still put together a better looking kit on PES3!

Hope we don't get a strip of leisure centre logos up the leg!

Personally I think Macron deliver different standards of quality depending on what league and the size of club you are. I mean look at the Napoli kit from this year against the shiny Leeds kit, the Napoli kit actually looks high quality and well made, Leeds one not so much but Napoli are a top Serie A side and Leeds are a mid-table Championship side.. Provided we stay in the Premiership I think we'll get a kit of Napoli quality.

I wonder if with Macron we will change the badge colour to suit the away and goalkeeper kits? I just think they look better asopposed to having the normal crest sticking out like a sore thumb. It's not particularly important but other clubs do it. I just think it makes the kits look a bit nicer is all.

I wonder if with Macron we will change the badge colour to suit the away and goalkeeper kits? I just think they look better asopposed to having the normal crest sticking out like a sore thumb. It's not particularly important but other clubs do it. I just think it makes the kits look a bit nicer is all.

Totally agree.........

No, they'll both be available soon.

Unlike Nike, Macron are treating us as their #1 priority in the UK.

If the green is like that last mock up (good work again mate) I wouldn't mind at all.

It reminds me of guitars from the 80s and thats a good thing... for me.

Â