Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

see this is why i stopped goin up the villa this season cuz u lot get somethin in ur head and just stick with just to go with the majority!!!!!

No.... It is **** hideous!

So six or seven vomiting smilies for something you haven't seen?

He wasn't vomiting, he was wowing. The facial expression wasn't the clue anyway :wow:

Considering NurembergVillan only used the green emoticon the second time around and the :!: is most commonly used when someone knows something to be fact, I'm going to guess that the new away kit is green and not yellow.

If I was skeptical about Macron before, I sure as hell am now. I'm quite looking forward to seeing what we get, if not for any other reason than to have a good laugh! I have a nasty feeling they're going to look shit though. A green away kit? :?

The Leeds shirt is very Second Divison! But the Rangers and Celtic Shirts are great.

Wouldn't it be great if they did an Umbro 80's shirt with collar.

Simple Claret and Blue instant classic like that Rangers shirt will be at Ibrox.

Here's a suggestion, a Rangers shirt for Alex MaCleish, but I'll pay full price and Shipping.

So six or seven vomiting smilies for something you haven't seen?

He wasn't vomiting, he was wowing. The facial expression wasn't the clue anyway :wow:

Considering NurembergVillan only used the green emoticon the second time around and the :!: is most commonly used when someone knows something to be fact, I'm going to guess that the new away kit is green and not yellow.

If I was skeptical about Macron before, I sure as hell am now. I'm quite looking forward to seeing what we get, if not for any other reason than to have a good laugh! I have a nasty feeling they're going to look shit though. A green away kit? :?

:thumb:

Â