Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

• 2 weeks later...

Without reading the rest of this thread, I just had a quick question for those that have the kit....has the blue stickering peeled all over the back of your shirts?

I've actually only wore mine about 5-6 times and the misses just asked me what ive done to it, I blaimed her for tumble drying but she said she never has...it's well ruined really, proper pealing all over the place. I didnt like the kit to start with, the quality always seemed bad....and now its peeling :-/

No worries, I notice that if I had read the last couple of pages for this thread there are many people with the issue.

Misses is screwing, she bought it at the launch event for me, one for me and the son with daddy/son names printed on the back... wasn't cheap for her to pay £50+ for a shirt. It annoys her most as I've bought all the other villa kits myself and never had a problem, she buys me one and think's I've gone and ruined it lol.

• 2 weeks later...

This rubbish dirty looking kits is to blame for all 8 against Chelsea, Not PL not the players, it's that cheaply nasty kit.

If you look like crap you will be!

Randy, go to Umbro and ask for THE kit.

Once we win the league we can have a chat with Le Coq Sportif.

• 2 months later...

Interesting! So this completely negates the necessity to have a match ticket and take it in to New Street or Villa Village, then (for those who didn't hear (I hadn't before saturday), the offer with the Villa stores is take a match ticket for any upcoming home game, which included QPR, and get a shirt for £10). The queues at VP on Saturday outside the shop and all the other smaller satellite shops around the ground were enormous. They must have shifted a considerable amount of the remaining stock.

I want Umbro again so bad. The Mita Copier days make me nostalgic.

Still, Macron didn't do too badly this time. I think I might be off football tops though for the time being, after paying £45 for my home kit this season. Might be retro only from now on

• Like 1

Interesting! So this completely negates the necessity to have a match ticket and take it in to New Street or Villa Village, then (for those who didn't hear (I hadn't before saturday), the offer with the Villa stores is take a match ticket for any upcoming home game, which included QPR, and get a shirt for £10). The queues at VP on Saturday outside the shop and all the other smaller satellite shops around the ground were enormous. They must have shifted a considerable amount of the remaining stock.

Last season they knocked all the Nike kit down to £15 towards the end of the season (think it was before the chelsea game) and the shop was stripped bare, I got away with the away shirt in xxl that is way to big and the player issue homeshirt in xl, player issue means its more fitted and slightly smaller, so the xl shows off my man tits just lovely.

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know if the sale thats on astonvilladirect.co.uk is also on at villa village? im going to the game this saturday and fancy getting one of the black long sleeve training polos for my holidays, they was £35 but now £21 online?

Edited by Jimzk5

does anyone know if the sale thats on astonvilladirect.co.uk is also on at villa village? im going to the game this saturday and fancy getting one of the black long sleeve training polos for my holidays, they was £35 but now £21 online?

All Macron training wear is £20 or less in the shop. They've got a bit of ex-team kit as well like claret shorts, sky shorts and long sleeve training tops that are £10.

They seemed to be running low on away kits, but not sure if they are holding some stock back for match days?

The offers that Villa are doing at the moment on Macron gear just shows that if priced properly, we'll buy it!

Personally, the Macron training wear was massively overpriced from the start. I've got a 18 month old boy and they were charging £24 for a polo shirt for him, whereas the adult version was £30. Totally ridiculous.

I'm not sure if Macron or Villa set the prices, but would be interesting if Villa sold next seasons kit for £30 from launch. I think we'd shift more shirts, and in the long run, make more money.

Â