Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

He reminds me of when that guy signed up and pretended to be a pirate in every post. He didn't last long, I wonder how long Gentleman will last painfully writing all of his posts in this style :lol:

'painfully' is the right word!

I miss Cap'n Guttiwuts. :(

The problem with the new badge the colours dont work,it amazes me how dumb Villa fans are sometimes...

Slightly ironic there...

What do you mean the colours don't work?

I was going to facetiously say that colours can't have jobs but I thought that might be misinterpreted as racism.

Am I the only one that thinks Nike is over rated. That friggin tick seems to completely over shadow their crap designs.

Their kits are just better made than that of Macron lets not try deny that.

Their training range is top notch! That I will miss.

Just feel from going to Nike to Macron (skipping Umbro Adidas & Puma along the way) just shows a bad image of the club especially from the outside in.

I will miss Nike and I'm still gutted we went to Macron when we could of possibly got a better brand.

I reckon Macron are on the up and they will be signing plenty more teams over the next few years.

As for the man utd kit: putting the words "gingham" and "football" into the same sentence is bewildering. A triumph of awful marketing over common sense. Nike have run out of ideas, that kit is the worst I've seen since Coventry's brown Admiral (I think) number of many moons ago.

When Is our new kit out

Why are we lagging so far behind again

Lots of organised clubs wore their new strip yesterday

Every year we seem light years behind

When Is our new kit out

The NIke contract doesn't end until the season ends.

Even if our kit was ready, we wouldn't have ben able to wear it yesterday.

I imagine any unveiling is constrained by the Nike contract not expiring yet also.

When Is our new kit out

If only all these points had been discussed in this topic at some point over the last month or so.....

New kit to be launched at fab family festival at Villa Park

Villa will be launching their kits for the 2012-13 season at a fab family festival on the weekend of June 16 and 17.

Fans will get the first glimpse of the home and away kit for the upcoming campaign at an awesome event in B6.

There will be a host of activities happening on the Villa Park campus with fairground rides, football coaching, fashion shows, stadium tours and bands performing.

We have already confirmed the appearances of The Culture and Dakota Beats, with many more set to perform over the Father's Day weekend.

Bands are from the surrounding region and have been recommended by respected music magazine Counteract.

Supporters will be able to cast their eyes over the home, away and goalkeeping kits as well as training wear for the next term.

The home kit will then be available to purchase immediately from the Villa Park Store, while the away kit will be on sale from July 14.

Don't miss out on what promises to be two fantastic days for all the family.

*You can pre-order the home kit now by either popping into the Villa Park Store in person or contacting 0121 326 1559.

Prices are below:

Adult

Adult shirts (including ladies) £45

Adult shorts £19

Adult socks £10

Adult long sleeve shirt £49

Junior

Junior shirts £38

Junior shorts £16

Junior socks £8

Infant kits (shirt, shorts and socks) up to 12 months £32

Little kids kits (shirt, shorts and socks) from age 1 - 6 years £34

Goalkeepers

Adult shirts £50

Adult shorts £20

Adult socks £10

Junior shirts £42

Junior shorts £18

Junior socks £8

The thing is, if it's true that the only place that we will be able to buy the kit is the club shop, then we won't get a leak since a lot of the time they come from shop employees taking photos of the shirts when they get them in stock.

It's unfortunate but unless the club leak it early, we'll probably all have to wait until the official release date next month.]

I guess the only hope is that someone who works for Macron leaks it.

Â