Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Try designing a green one kind of like Werden Bremen ish! Would love to see something like that instead of the same old colours!

Only problem is it will look like a GK kit.

Neither the Wolfsburg or Werder Bremen look like GK tops! There is a challenge for you :winkold:

They wear Green :winkold:

Having swapped emails with someone at the club it seems they are sticking to our traditional colors so it will be black, blue, white or yellow.

You may of noticed that some of the ideas for my kits came from the Napo

li kit, mainly the collar

I know they wear green, that's why I mentioned them as examples! I'm just a little bored of the tried and tested colours of our away shirts! I thought that guy from the OS said the away one would be different? Hmm we'll just have to wait and see!

Try designing a green one kind of like Werden Bremen ish! Would love to see something like that instead of the same old colours!

Only problem is it will look like a GK kit.

Neither the Wolfsburg or Werder Bremen look like GK tops! There is a challenge for you :winkold:

They wear Green :winkold:

Having swapped emails with someone at the club it seems they are sticking to our traditional colors so it will be black, blue, white or yellow.

You may of noticed that some of the ideas for my kits came from the Napo

li kit, mainly the collar

I know they wear green, that's why I mentioned them as examples! I'm just a little bored of the tried and tested colours of our away shirts! I thought that guy from the OS said the away one would be different? Hmm we'll just have to wait and see!

I think different but keeping the same colours, I will make a green on later today

Just out of interest Luke, what program do you use to make these kits and where do you get the templates? I'd be fascinated to know, unless they're trade secrets of course ;)

Does anyone think we should have a 3rd kit?

All the big Premier League clubs have 3rd kits except for us.

Well, they play in europe. We dont.

West Brom have a 3rd kit.. You don't need to be in Europe to have one.

We had a 3rd kit for a few seasons but the team still never wore it.

In fact we technically might have one this year?

Previous seasons it was the away kit from the previous year that became the third kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Everton sign Nike deal

Everton Football Club today confirms it has signed a three-year deal with global sportswear giant Nike.

Nike, whose existing portfolio of clubs includes Manchester United, Barcelona and Arsenal, will take over from Le Coq Sportif on Everton’s royal blue jersey for the 2012/13 season.

The sports giant will be the official and recognised technical partner on all of Everton’s match kits, which will go on sale later this summer.

The new kit sponsorship deal, negotiated in close collaboration with the Club’s retail and merchandise partner Kitbag, represents Nike’s first association with Everton and will allow the Blues the opportunity to extend their retail opportunities.

Along with the exclusively designed kits for the 2012/13 campaign, Nike will also produce the Club’s official training wear and a Nike Pro Combat range.

Chief Executive Robert Elstone said: “Following all the speculation of the past few months, we are delighted to confirm that Everton is about to kick-off a new, three-year partnership with the world’s leading sportswear brand.

“We’re all excited by the prospect of working with Nike’s design, marketing and retailing teams and look forward to seeing some impressive, original kits and products, as well as being on hand to take advantage of new retail opportunities that we’ll be working with Kitbag to drive forward.

“Nike has an impeccable reputation and we are confident that our supporters will be excited by the new partnership, with all of us looking forward to seeing our new home shirt this summer.”

Marc Van Pappelendam, VP/GM of Nike UK & Ireland, said: “We at Nike are delighted to be entering into this partnership with Everton – they’re a prestigious Club with an illustrious history and we’re looking forward to equipping the team with their playing and training kits.

“Evertonians are renowned for their passion and we are excited about showcasing this in Everton’s range for 2012/13.”

Andy Anson, CEO of Kitbag, added: “We are absolutely delighted to be working with Nike as they become the official partner of Everton. This historic Club deserves to be with the best possible partners and there is no-one more appropriate than Nike.

“We are incredibly excited to be working with the Club and Nike together to create exciting new kits and other sports and fashion products which we hope Everton fans will be proud to wear.”

so everton replace us as one of nikes minor priorities club.

nikes training gear was alot better than there actual kits

Mainly just cause it was carbon copies of stuff they did for United etc.

the amount of times i picked up man utd training gear by mistake in Sports Direct/JJB thinking it was Villa stuff.

Â