Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

What is wrong with you all.... The West Ham shirt looks OK and what if we were treated with some respect and had shirts available in summer, etc. What is the big deal? Nike have hardly been a success. We are a little fish in their big pool. I like the idea of being a big fish in their smaller pool,

Sorry but in my opinion the Macron shirts look really cheap and crap. If this is true then heaven help us, we're Premier League for crying out loud.

After watching the F.A Cup highlights earlier though I noticed that some lower league teams have adidas shirts, I think they're the basic ones but still, if the lower league teams can afford them then we should be able to easily.

Hopefully it's just a stupid rumour that doesn't come true.

I couldn't care less who sponsors us or manufactures the kits to be honest. The most important thing is that we go with the highest bidder. Getting more money into the club is more important than having a shit looking top in my eyes...

Nike have done us over three or four times with kit release dates and have produced some very samey kits. Started off making the best Villa kits since the late 90s kits, ended up with very very poor material. Throw in the 'VILLAINS' t-shirt (thanks for getting that off the shelves like I asked, General Krulak) and I want them gone.

We would be Macron's leading brand, so they would actually treat us well and create unique designs. I've been saying this for ages, as Everton get unique kits from Coq Sportif and Puma do for Spuds/Geordies.

I actually have a Macron kit for another team and it's not bad. I just think people's expectations are that we should have some multimillion pound deal with Addidas and it's clearly not going to happen. Of the big manufacturers, Puma are probably my preferred. Worst possible would be a return to Hummel (NOOOOO!) or Reebok.

Macron isn't so bad we would be their 2nd biggest after Napoli... (CL etc.) so it wouldnt be too bad in my eyes (btw they are from italy)

some C&B numbers;

lagos-sky-maroon.jpg

azores-maroon.jpg

VIKING1410.jpg

5428_1410.jpg

they aren't too bad tbh we would get some pretty unique designs and they would be cheaper and we would get them earlier than we have with the nike kits!

Rumors spreading on other forums that Marcon is taking over from Nike.

I BLOODY HOPE NOT!!!!

That's the talk within the industry so I'm 99% it's true.

Bugger. I know Umbro is owned by Nike but surely you can have a word :winkold:

Macron kits are wank I'm sorry.

I'm not a huge fan of our away but I really like the current home kit and the black socks.

I'd prefer Umbro tbh.

Or addidas over Macron everyday.

They look like Sunday league kits. Terrible quality.

Rumors spreading on other forums that Marcon is taking over from Nike.

I BLOODY HOPE NOT!!!!

That's the talk within the industry so I'm 99% it's true.

Bugger. I know Umbro is owned by Nike but surely you can have a word :winkold:

Sadly Villa aren't a hot property any more. A huge amount of work has to go into a team if you're to give them top treatment and Villa don't warrant it. A smaller company like Macron may be more inclined to do it.

Â