Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Im a big Villa fan living in London. I think its awful that I haven't actually seen any of these kits 'in the flesh' - and its not through the lack of trying. Ive been to all sport shops on Ox Street - our home kit was launched a month ago.

Im glad we have sold 2k plus away shirts on the opening day, and to be fair I quite like the tops Macron have put out, but driving all sales through either driving to Brum or via avfc.co.uk is ridiculous and lacks scope.

I wasn't really a fan of the away kit at first but it looked really well on SSN last night. Goes to show what a difference wearing the proper size makes.

I still can't understand what the blazes they were trying to achieve at the original photo shoot when all the players were wearing massive, ill-fitting shirts.

I will definately be purchasing the away top, think it looks brilliant. Not sure which one to get for the little dude?

Just a question on the sizing, are they "fitted" tops or do they come true to size? I always have large in tops, am i going to need x-large?

Bought my away shirt at the New Street store on the way to Burton via train on Saturday. Like it.

Saw 'goth' girl. She is quite pretty, and I like 'goth' girls. Honestly, I didn't cream my claret n blue pants though

Stick your finger up your nose, pull ou a massive bogey, and look at it.

Now imagine that smeared all over a shirt.

Are you imagining it?

Good. THAT'S the colour of the away shirt.

Im a big Villa fan living in London. I think its awful that I haven't actually seen any of these kits 'in the flesh' - and its not through the lack of trying. Ive been to all sport shops on Ox Street - our home kit was launched a month ago.

Im glad we have sold 2k plus away shirts on the opening day, and to be fair I quite like the tops Macron have put out, but driving all sales through either driving to Brum or via avfc.co.uk is ridiculous and lacks scope.

That is what you get when you dispose of Nike and get Macron. I will not get into the whole debate about losing Nike, because there are some ridiculous arguments on here about Nike, but they are the major player sponsoring the best teams - and Macron is smalltime. In the end, what kit you wear is not relevant as long as the players like the feel on the pitch.

They sell them in Macron Stores. Wherever they are.

I@m guessing there's one closer to London than Birmingham though

I wish. The nearest one to both is Gloucester, which is twice as far for us Southern Jessies to go than you lot.

That is what you get when you dispose of Nike and get Macron. I will not get into the whole debate about losing Nike, because there are some ridiculous arguments on here about Nike, but they are the major player sponsoring the best teams - and Macron is smalltime. In the end, what kit you wear is not relevant as long as the players like the feel on the pitch.

I live in Manchester and it was nigh-on impossible to buy a Villa shirt here when they were made by Nike, even in the Nike store so I'm not sure it's made that much difference outside of London.

Got mine and my son's home shirt delivered yesterday, I must say, I am absolutely delighted with them. Not necessarily money well spent but I think they're great ! Who knows, if we sign Ron Vlaar, I might get an away shirt with his name on it ! UTV.

Stick your finger up your nose, pull ou a massive bogey, and look at it.

Now imagine that smeared all over a shirt.

Are you imagining it?

Good. THAT'S the colour of the away shirt.

I've done that and it hasn't spread nearly enough. Frankly I've made a bit of a mess :?

They sell them in Macron Stores. Wherever they are.

I@m guessing there's one closer to London than Birmingham though

I wish. The nearest one to both is Gloucester, which is twice as far for us Southern Jessies to go than you lot.

I meant it's closer for you to go to the Macron store than it is for you to come all the way to Brum to the Villa shop.

Either way, it's not very convenient really!

They've some of the kit online on Sports Direct site.Dunno if they'll stock them instore tho.

Â