Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Whilst the home kit is just bad and generic boredom fodder, the away kit is an abomination

Where is the innovation, or cutting edge Italian flare

What the **** have macron been doing for the last 6 months

I will wait til these kits are reduced to £10 before considering a purchase

Whilst the home kit is just bad and generic boredom fodder, the away kit is an abomination

yawn.gif

yawn.gif

seconded! :|

Some people.........................

The kits are awful though

Did you not expect more

I was really peed off when we announced we were going with Macron instead of Nike. It was like we had been dining at the top table and now we were being given chips. To me, like the announcement of "he who shall not be named" it was an admission of going backwards by the club.

All that said, I like the kit. I think the marketing has helped that, because the wallpapers and graphics look the dogs b"%(D.

So no, I didnt have high expectations and i like both the home and away kits. Humble pie, but nice job Macron.

That's fair enough but some of the mock ups on VT (especially that black away kit & circular yellow badge) put the macron product to shame

They usually are. The problem is, Macron cannot just come and copy them can they? That's plagiarism and the talented guys who put them together on here would likely cry foul.

We have had worse and we have had better. I actually quite like the green as well.

The kits just look cheap and badly designed. I don't mind the colour of the away kit, which is the best thing about it, but both kits just look a bit tatty and naff in my opinion.

Got my kit in the post today. I think it looks lovely. My only small complaint is that the sleeves are a little bit looser than i would have liked. i was originally hoping for a quite tight fitting kit, and even though ours is a bit looser, I actually find it quite comfortable so no problems here.

Back from villa village.

Usually get a large, but got a medium in this. Sizes at first glance are confusing as states eu size large first, then below states uk medium.

Most people were missing this like myself, so I tried on the medium and it fit nicely.

I can imagine a large would have swamped me and I am 6,3 and med/stocky build.

Basically, the medium shirt fits like a Nike large. Unless you like a very loose fit and baggy sleeves

Got mine this morning - looks tidy and certainly do not have any quality issues. Looks to me like Macron put in a lot of effort with our shirts.

Only beef is - Same as LockStockVilla - would prefer a tighter fit. I have quite broad shoulders and shirt fits ok in the medium, but the sleeves are very loose. Think we should have had the Napoli fit.

The kits are awful though

Did you not expect more

I think it's fair to say you'd have given this opinion no matter what they looked like.

What are you on about, I think it's a cheap looking kit with poor design

I've said some of the mock ups on here were terrific, I expected more from Makron and their Italian design team

Quite frankly the designs are dull and in imaginative

Â