Trouble before game

tomav84

anyone else see any scrapping before the game? saw a bit on the way to the ground...some pikey bristolian kid even asked me for my number to arrange a 'meet' after the game (told him to f off obviously)

Didn't see any because the police had us sat on a trading estate in Bristol doing **** all for an hour rather than being allowed to go to the pub

they kept on using the excuse that it was going off in town but anyone someone on my bus rang to find out said they'd seen nothing

My mate who went text me to say Rovers fans had tried to storm a pub that Villa fans were in before the game. Apparently we had a "firm" of some sort down there because something had been arranged with their fans.

I was in town before and after the game and didn't see any trouble. In fact I chatted to a few City fans who told me they were keeping an eye on the 'gas' and were pleased they at least got a single goal. I was a little confused, but then realised 'gas' refers to Rovers, what with 'gasheads' and that. So a nice bunch, in my brief experience. Then again, I am probably one of the least 'firm' looking Villa fan you're likely to meet :)

Â