Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We will never win the FA Cup under this manager so I'm not bothered if Bristol Rovers cause an upset. At least his position will become untenable at a faster rate. Out of both cup ties disgracefully and no hope of achieving anything season apart from looking over our shoulders. Then all it'll take is one slip up against Everton and he has lost the fans forever. There would be no way back for him and he'll be finished. Then it's up to the board if they want to kiss goodbye to the Sky money because it'll just go downhill from there.

I'm with Big Eck on this one because we are not good enough as a squad to make wholesale changes and still be sure of going through as they will raise their game for the cup, television and their new boss. We most likely will not win the cup but I don't want to go out due to resting too many players so I would go:

Guzan, Hutton, Warnock, Clark, Dunne, Albrighton, Bannan, Ireland, N'Zogbia, Bent and Gabby.

We can make changes when we go 3 goals clear!

I dont expect too see strongest side as I can see both Gabby and Bent being rested and Heskey and Delboy upfront.

Collins has reportedly being carrying an injury so I expect him to sit this one out

Guzan

Hutton Dunne Clarke Warnock

Alby Bannan Herd Ireland

Heskey Delfon

Could really do with another run to Wembley to make this season remotely worthwhile.

Well if you want a run to Wembley then put some good trainers on and start jogging off now because that's the only run to Wembley a Villa fan will get under this manager.

No Cuellar :

Cuéllar, out against Bristol Rovers

On january 2012

Carlos Cuellar played 55 minutes last game before the Sweansea day 2 but had to be replaced by some physical troubles in the quadriceps. They are not serious and as a precaution Carlos will rest this weekend. Aston Villa will play against Bristol Rovers.

Carlos will be available for the next league game against Everton. "It was a pitty not to start 2012 like the end 2011. I'll miss the FA Cup match but by the end of next week, from 14 at Everton, I'll play if there are no problems", said Carlos.

http://tinyurl.com/7aqavaq

Dunne, Warnock, Petrov, Bent and Agbonlahor could all be rested and we are still capable of putting out a team to win comfortably. They are down the bottom of League two for Christ's sake!

lol. I'd say we should be capable of putting out a team to win comfortably. I wouldn't be surprised if Rovers frustrate any team we put out though

........................Guzan.......................

Hutton.........Collins.....Dunne.....Warnock

Albrighton....Clark......Johnson..Delfouneso

........................Ireland.......................

..........................Bent..........................

.......................Guzan.......................

Hutton....Dunne....Clark.........Warnock

Albrighton...Gardner..Bannan..N`Zogbia

..............Ireland.................................

...................................Bent..............

'Tis the Cup.......the annual banana skin.

Honestly, we will win, just not as convincingly as we'd all like. Anyway, I'm with CI on this one.....the destinies of us and the sha are intertwined. Its fated to happen.