• Ireland
    • N'Zogbia
    • Petrov
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Hutton (for Cuéllar 55)
    • Albrighton (for Ireland 68)
    • Bannan (for Clark 85)

Alex McLeish manages yet again to produce a horrible, painfully boring performance lacking in even a shred of creativity. Up there with the performances vs Man United, Spurs and Liverpool but this was **** Swansea City.

A win against an out of form Chelsea team isn't enough if you can't even perform against a newly promoted team. Petrov should never have started the game but yet he played the full 90 minutes! Then of course he takes Stephen Ireland off, our only creative player and puts a winger on. McLeish is clueless.

dreadful

it will have to get worse before it gets better.

it's a truly sad day when you have that little faith in your manager, that you look at the fixtures and think 'well if we get beat at home here, here and here, he might get sacked' - sadly, that's what I'm almost hoping for.

Specific problems:

Bent might as well have been shopping

Full backs looked uncomfortable on the ball

Too many long balls

Poor passing

Petrov and Clark clearly knackered post-Chelsea

Outplayed, outpassed, outthought.

Dreadful shape

Fourth home defeat in a row

Losing against a team who have not won away all season

No shots on goal AGAIN

Clueless manager taking off our best attacking player when we are 2-0 down

No answer tactically to what is basically a championship team taking us apart at home

What more evidence does randy need to get rid of this clown?

Could someone not have shown him a Birmingham city 10-11 season highlights DVD or something before appointing him?

The appointment sickened me in the first place NOT because he was ex small heath but because of his dreadful footballing track record in the premiership, style, results, transfers etc.

We are fast becoming a joke, I am sad to say that I wish we had lost to Chelsea in hindsight as it may have quickened this idiots departure, and I take no pride in saying that.

Disgraceful.. Special mention to Warnock for being the worst player on the pitch today, truly awful.

Must say Swansea did exactly what I thought they would credit must go to brendan rodgers for doing an excellent job there .. he even talked to Albrighton at the end when Albrighton was walking off with his head down and encouraged him and gave him a pat on the back - very impressive.

They easily played us off the park and Dyer had Warnock pissing himself all game.

The chants have started and rightly so.. hopefully it's a matter of time now before McLeish gets out of this club.

Incredibly poor. 100-0 in corners and only good chance came in 95th min when NZgobia hit the post.

Guzan - shit kick that led to second goal

Warnock - abysmal. his pass completion rate must be around 5%

Dunne - best defender again

Collins - decent

Cuellar - Crap defending for second goal, injured.

Zog - Frustrating.

Clark - Invisible

Petrov - Negative

Ireland - Good again, only creative player and ofcourse McSHIT subs him.

Gabby - piss poor again, brilliant start to the season and then its shit as usual.

Bent - **** off to Liverpool, completely useless players when there is no service.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chelsea win wasn't as good as people thought, this loss isn't as bad as people think. Very fine margins in the game these days. The players were just knackered, I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

i just cant put my finger on what went wrong.

We handed them a lead, which is great for an out of confidence away team.

Id like to blame AMC but most posters, including myself were happy with the team selection, so tactics?

I think Gabby and NZog were on the wrong sides from the start.....? We didnt press high enough first half? We know Swans like to play out from the back.....

I dunno ....

i just cant put my finger on what went wrong.

We handed them a lead, which is great for an out of confidence away team.

Id like to blame AMC but most posters, including myself were happy with the team selection, so tactics?

I think Gabby and NZog were on the wrong sides from the start.....? We didnt press high enough first half? We know Swans like to play out from the back.....

I dunno ....

exxpected performance and result

if you cant pick a team, formation and tactics against the worst team away from home this season then shame on you

the ginger clunge has no shame, no passion and doesnt give a **** about aston villa, he cares about the 3 million in his pocket each year he manages to avoid relegation

1 ray of light in the chelsea game and then back to normaility

nzog was shit, his inclusion **** the whole formation up he did not try gave no support to warnock who was not good today anyway

petrov looked totally out of steam after 60 minutes and should have been taken off for bannan

collins clearly at fault for the second goal and probably 3 of the very very decent chances they had and should have scored terrible performance from him.. again

cuellar and dunne were the 2 who were good but dunne was getting **** off seeing the other team walk the ball through us timw after time and could have walked

gabby was not playing today as he was put as a second right back for some reason

bent wasnt playing as he was 30 yards away from anyone else

ireland easily the best of the midfield and forwards, kept the ball and didnt try bannan glory passes each time he had it, he moved for the ball andalso is the only one who seems to want to move for the ball from a throw in.

clarke was not good today and went up as a forward for the last 15 as the order of the hooooooof was given

one of the worst displays i have seen this season and there have been some **** shit ones

the ginger clunge keeps his job because no doubt faulkner got paid an awful lot of foreign money to make sure it happened

I actually felt quite excited about the game today more than i have during any point in the season, felt quite confident of us getting a result after the Chelsea result but i think that was just down to playing Chelsea at the right time, losing 2-0 to a newly promoted side who haven't won away all season is terrible, Mcleish and Randy Lerner out.

Depressingly terrible. They scored both goals at the worst possible times and totally killed any momentum we had. But we did very little in 90 minutes. A mixture of terrible play in the final third, aimless crosses and static movement. A dreadful, dreadful result and we are back to square one all over again.

**** football.

This!

spineless performance, Eck got it wrong and the player were shit, 1-0 4mins in against Swansea shouldnt be a problem.

We got a football lesson from Swansea, not to take anything away from them as they are a very attractive team to watch and play how most of us wish we played.

Eck sort it out or do one!

GUZAN 5/10 - had little to do but at fault for second goal

WARNOCK 3/10 - awful first half - was ok when Swansea decided to sit back !

DUNNE 6/10 - solid and showed some passion at times

COLLINS 4/10 - off form, no presence, slack marker, liability

CUELLAR 6/10 - composed, steady, best full back we have !

N'ZOGBIA 4/10 - odd touch of class but too slow and lacking in confidence - SELL

PETROV 4/10 - dull, negative, no class, sweats a lot !

CLARK 5/10 - will benefit from experience but needs to !

IRELAND 7/10 - the only quality on the team and he gets taken off - go figure !

AGBONLAHOR 4/10 - once shackled just sulked and drifted out of game again !

BENT 2/10 - lazy, contributes nothing, creates nothing, worth nothing - SELL

MCLEISH 2/10 - one shot on target at home - clueless - no tactical nous - out of his depth - destroying decent players - destroying decent club - SELL/FIRE !!!

Â