Carlos Cuellar - Released

R.Bear

Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Hutton.

Shit. The lot of 'em. Absolute Donkeys

The first four of those did pretty well against Chelsea.

How about the rest of the season? Or the last 18 months even?

The amount of mistakes i see these lot make week in week out is getting ridiculous. And theyre not just 'unlucky' mistakes. Theyre absolute head in hands howlers

Theres always a mistake in our defence atm, even Dunne makes a balls up every game, and hes our best defender atm.

Their 2nd goal came from Collins playing an unnecessary pass back, a bad kick out, Cuellar getting caught for pace, and then 3 defenders standing around whilst Routledge put the ball in the net.

I'd start again with the defence tbh.

Cuellar's a good defender who took unnecessary stick from fans for ages, and now he's finally been caught out perhaps some people want to leap on it to vindicate the stick they've given in the past. Definitely he wasn't too hot for the goal, but as some have mentioned, his was one in a series of errors which started with a dodgy pass back and a clearance from Guzan which put us under unexpected pressure. Also, I couldn't tell from the camera angle but didn't Cuellar get nutmegged by the shot? If so, he was unlucky not to get his block in.

Of course there are far better RBs in the world but we have to deal with what we currently have at the club. Didn't people notice that the first thing Hutton did when he came on was get skinned by Routledge?

• 2 weeks later...

i've just seen this on his twitter as well. doesnt sound like he will be around for much longer.

i would say before the end of this window as we will want something for him. i would think he is going back to Spain as well, there is rumoured to be interest and he does watch alot of Spanish football. research maybe?

im dissapointed if he goes as he has always been solid but he does seem to be getting a lot of injuries.

We are selling him? Are we **** mental? Anyone who thinks Collins should start ahead of cuellar cannOt be watching the same games as me.

Cuellar has been great fOr us especially as he is in and out of the team with little consistency to his starts

Well a symptom of the owner wanting to lower the wage bill. Doesn't matter how good, I think they are trying to force him to go now so they do get a fee and lose his wages - no other good reason he isn't playing

collins makes more, he should be the one being pushed out

Well a symptom of the owner wanting to lower the wage bill. Doesn't matter how good, I think they are trying to force him to go now so they do get a fee and lose his wages - no other good reason he isn't playing

I think they both are around 30 000 a week. But we will get more money from selling Collins, who is less of a player, so I agree.

Well whether you agree with it or not one is playing week in week out the other is a bit part player and this has been the case under both McLeish and Houllier.

Â