I love Villa more than I hate Brum

saturdaygig

Do you love villa more than you hate brum?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love villa more than you hate brum?

• I love Villa more
    • I hate Brum more

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The only time I give a shit about blues is when we play them. Other than that they are not on my radar. Living outside of brum probably has something to do with that as I wasn’t brought up around the rivalry . Honestly though , I don’t care whether they win lose or draw  if we aren’t playing them. 

I actually enjoy their defeats, so I can hear their toothless brainless followers like Pete The Reet(ard) and Delroy Mommy's Boy on the WM sport phone in :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Xela said:

I've got more time for blues fans than I have for brummie reds or glory supporters supporting Chelsea or Man City from the region. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Not a lot of time, A nano second maybe :D But at least the snot nosed knuckle draggers could never be classed as glory supporters, because they always break yer 'art Tom. 

9 hours ago, Xela said:

I've got more time for blues fans than I have for brummie reds or glory supporters supporting Chelsea or Man City from the region. 

And me, that's what I mean when I say I hate man utd more, I'll take the piss out of a bluenose or a baggie or a dingle and at work I used to talk to their season ticket holders to hear what they were up to but when a man utd fan chirps up I don't even entertain them

You don't talk football with a brummie red 

• Like 3

Â