I love Villa more than I hate Brum

saturdaygig

Do you love villa more than you hate brum?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love villa more than you hate brum?

• I love Villa more
    • I hate Brum more

This poll is closed to new votes

no picture of izzy muzzet but heres a nice piccie of emule landing flat on his arse(no surprises there)

51737868.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9A21091711E5AD1E5CF7F2D44402C3A87757C85AE85A779B

If you look closely enough, printed on Heskeys boots is the number of minutes per game that Emile spends on his arse...

i didn't vote but if you're gonna slag off the person who, sanely or otherwise, voted for small heath thereby exercising his right in an open poll then why run a poll like this anyway?

because if the person cares more about hating small heath than they do about their love for the villa then me calling them an idiot is fully justified

Guest RantinRob
Great stuff on a Blues fans messageboard this evening. They suggest bringing in Sir Blobby to tell Spud what to do (but only because it costs too much to sack him). Oh, and bringing back Clinton Morrison. And Horsfield.

Did they by any chance suggest what they're going to do with all the empty seats in their "new 60,000 seater stadium"? :lol::lol::lol:

Did they by any chance suggest what they're going to do with all the empty seats in their "new 60,000 seater stadium"?

rip them up probably, there's plenty spare there so they won't have to rup seats up in other stadiums where people actually want to sit, while they're at it they can smash the unused toilets

My dad rang up on Saturday aftrenoon complaining he had trouble sleeping...so I sent him the last 5 SHA football games on VHS (Scums score first)

0-1

1-0

0-1

0-0

0-0

And magically he's now having trouble staying awake. Thanks Small Heath!

if they finished top and we finished 2nd would you be happy? well i wouldn't exactly be ecstatic, but i'd soon get over it because it's far better than us finishing 5 places above them but us finishing 10th or something, if we're both in the champions league i wouldn't have a problem with that

no picture of izzy muzzet but heres a nice piccie of emule landing flat on his arse(no surprises there)

51737868.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9A21091711E5AD1E5CF7F2D44402C3A87757C85AE85A779B

If you look closely enough, printed on Heskeys boots is the number of minutes per game that Emile spends on his arse...

Ah I thought i felt an earth tremor on saturday evening while at my brothers in sutton, I believed i was imagining it, realise now i wasn't.

• 16 years later...

The fact that small heathens will end every conversation they ever have by saying "shit on da villa" shows how they feel. They are consumed by their hatred of us. Petty, jealous, childish, ridiculous, and very funny. 

As much as we do talk about them, and take an interest in them doing badly, our level of interest in them doesn't compare.

Ivan Toney did that lulu hand thing last weekend, and he's now listed in their top 5 sha heroes of all time, alongside Carr for making a hand gesture at us, Tait for wearing his fruity little t-shirt, the bloke who run on the pitch after the Enkleman goal, and the lad who punched Joe. 

2 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Ivan Toney did that lulu hand thing last weekend, and he's now listed in their top 5 sha heroes of all time, alongside Carr for making a hand gesture at us, Tait for wearing his fruity little t-shirt, the bloke who run on the pitch after the Enkleman goal, and the lad who punched Joe. 

All five of them have a combined IQ of breezeblock.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The only time I give a shit about blues is when we play them. Other than that they are not on my radar. Living outside of brum probably has something to do with that as I wasn’t brought up around the rivalry . Honestly though , I don’t care whether they win lose or draw  if we aren’t playing them. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The only time I give a shit about blues is when we play them. Other than that they are not on my radar. Living outside of brum probably has something to do with that as I wasn’t brought up around the rivalry . Honestly though , I don’t care whether they win lose or draw  if we aren’t playing them. 

From kiddy I honestly hate man utd and Liverpool more than them, more of their fans in that part of the world

15m South from brum and there are more man utd fans than there are bluenoses... Says it all

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

From kiddy I honestly hate man utd and Liverpool more than them, more of their fans in that part of the world

15m South from brum and there are more man utd fans than there are bluenoses... Says it all

Are there a lot  of Villa in Kiddy?

Â