I love Villa more than I hate Brum

saturdaygig

Do you love villa more than you hate brum?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love villa more than you hate brum?

• I love Villa more
    • I hate Brum more

This poll is closed to new votes

I wanted to see a draw between the blue Scousers and the blue shites. It would have kept small heath in the shitter and we would still be relatively close to Everton. Although I welcomed the idea of Everton winning (which they did), it wasn't exactly what I wanted to see.

Trust me, I love the Villa more than I hate small heath.

I obviously went for the love villa more option and although i agree it would have been nice to get closer to everton i just couldnt get myself to cheer small heath on too a win and plus i reckon we will finish above everton at the end of the season even with them winning today

I was thinking the same, i was dissapointed Everton won. But being all i still dont belive Everton will stay there. And i can't see how much Small Heath can improve. The problem with Small Heath is that they have got rid of the players who used to fight for them and replaced them is Gron(**** it im not even trying) and Izzet. Oh well if Bruce dosn't realise he hasn't a spine to upgrade his side, who am i to tell him???

if you didnt love Villa, sha wouldnt bother us so much, so this really is a non starter

there are some at the back of the holte who seem to have more of a love for hating small heath then they do for their love of villa as shown in their repeated singing of anything anti small heath and their lack of pro villa songs.

"there are some at the back of the holte who seem to have more of a love for hating small heath then they do for their love of villa as shown in their repeated singing of anything anti small heath and their lack of pro villa songs"

Andrew_B - that's just what I'm talking about.

Â